Skip to content

Almost 100% Unindexed!

edited March 2013 in Need Help
I for the life of me cannot get any of these links indexed, and I am running the GSA Indexer with tiers.  I mean its a darn near 100% unindxed rate not sure what to do to fix this. 

Comments

• it needs time, you should count in at least 2 months i gues
  • ok, i was getting nervous
  • how do you check whether index or not ?
  • davbeldavbel UK
    edited March 2013
    You can use Scrapebox or other similar tools to check if your links are indexed and @oil is correct, it does take time.

If you were building tiers I'd expect them to be indexed within 2-3 weeks although as @oil mentions, it can take longer
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited March 2013
    Do you see any SERP movement? Most of the time, a lot of my links won't show up in Google but I'll still be moving up the ranks. If I use a site like Ahrefs.com to check my links, I'll see a lot more. Google is known for showing low numbers, I wouldn't worry about it.
  • honestly nothing in terms of ranking for any of my projects yet, im still havent been using the program for two full months yet.  hopefully some of these sites start to see some movement soon :(
  • Blast them with comment links. I dont use any indexer tool and got my links indexed in 2-3 weeks
  • ronron SERLists.com

@darthbis - You say no ranking, but you might only have search ranking software that only goes 100 deep (which is most of them).

If that's the case, you might have been climbing all along to like page 12 and not even know it.

Indexing takes a lot of time. Use SB with public proxies, and get a read on what's not indexed as your first move.

I got something like a 25% index rate in 3 days by just using GSA Indexer. Lindexed of course helps a lot too.

• I am sure Google indexes my pages well before they show up in Google because the cache date is always much older than when they show up in search results. I hope you get what I mean :) 
  • you really care about the link being in the google index???
  • No. But I have noticed this when I create a new money site. I'm saying that there is a time delay between it being first indexed and it showing up in Google. Sometimes a week or more. It used to be that it showed up instantly as soon as it was indexed. Now Google are more cagey. Times have changed.
  • I've read somewhere (but can't find where right now!) that the date Google finds/indexes your site is typically at least 2 days before it shows it in the index/serps