Skip to content

Database of links/sites

edited March 2013 in Feature Requests
Its will be better if we have a list of best high pr sites (web 2.0 etc). Same as captcha breaker, gsa ser can also have a community shared best sites to build backlinks. 

Some times its take time to scrape links and will be better to just selected a list. :)

Thanks just my suggestion.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Noone will share them as they would get spammed to death and would be useless.
  • Thanks for your super fast reply Sven. Yes you re right. But maybe just for a popular web 2.0 line squido etc. Nuke concept ;) .

Just my opinion. Any way congratulation for your best customer services. GSA the best :)
    Thanks ;) Some people (especially one) might not agree on the customer service. That guy bugged me to restore his gmail account. As if I am big Google. He was getting a bit wild and almost requested a refund. Days like these ... bahh  :/ Anyway enebeling pop3 usage in gmail was the solution...he found out himself and didn't dare to even write me (saw he changed it when I logged into it).
  • Lol ... you ve a huge fans bro... keep it up .. you ve give a big help to us with your products and ideas. 
  • sven enven answers sunday evenings.... via mail. dont know in which timezone or universe he works and lives :-)
    Yes and my g/f doesn't like that ;)
  • LOL same here .. i had not much g/fs who have been happy with me working all time at the pc ,) .. oh i remeber when i got my first pocket pc ages ago ... the girly this time hated it ;)