Skip to content

zdlic system

verdemuschioverdemuschio Italy
edited February 16 in Other / Mixed
What is the zdlic system and where can I view it in SER?
Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    options -> advanced->APIs
    It will allow you to create your own engines and sell it.
  • What's this now? OMG an update, what a great additional to my morning!!!!!

@Sven any chance you found the GUI icons that were taken out by mistake?

Thank-You Sven!!!!

Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • Some icons were added!

I'm going to have to adjust my theme again as they currently are hard to see but thanks again @Sven!!

Also, is it normal now that you have to hover over the icons in the main tool bar to see them in color?

I will look at this ZDlic more, this may be just what SER needs to get people more into scripting ;)

Ultimately, improving the program even more!!!!

Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • AllanAllan seoservices.com.br
    congratulations @Sven , you are great!
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • Anywhere I can see more info on what this zdlic is?
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • Anth20 said:
    Anywhere I can see more info on what this zdlic is?
    Just click on the link in SER advanced settings https://www.zombidev.com/zd-license-manager/

• Anth20 said:
    Anywhere I can see more info on what this zdlic is?
    Just click on the link in SER advanced settings https://www.zombidev.com/zd-license-manager/

Yes I seen that, but its just about license manager or content generator. I don't understand how this lets us have more engines or what idk.

Does it just post to sites of our own or something? That's what I mean, anywhere to see more info.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • Anth20 said:

Does it just post to sites of our own or something? That's what I mean, anywhere to see more info.
    You will have to create your own APIs and can manage these through the WP plugin for yourself and others. Or buy access from 3rd parties providing these.

The installation and activation of the plugin itself won't give you any engines nor any API functionality.

The idea of ZDLic and its implementation into SER is to use a single platform for 3rd party APIs rather than an invidual field for serpcloud, serengines, serlib, content generators in article manager, etc.
    Thanked by 2Anth20 Deeeeeeee
  • Anth20 said:

You will have to create your own APIs and can manage these through the WP plugin for yourself and others. Or buy access from 3rd parties providing these.

The installation and activation of the plugin itself won't give you any engines nor any API functionality.

The idea of ZDLic and its implementation into SER is to use a single platform for 3rd party APIs rather than an invidual field for serpcloud, serengines, serlib, content generators in article manager, etc.

I see, that makes sense. Thanks!
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • has anyone started with this? Making engines and selling it through here?  cause if So, id deff be interested in buying some.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • AllanAllan seoservices.com.br
    Hunar said:
    has anyone started with this? Making engines and selling it through here?  cause if So, id deff be interested in buying some.

talk to @AliTab
    Thanked by 2Deeeeeeee AliTab
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    This is definitely incentive for new engines! Thank you, Sven, for always making GSA programs cooler and cooler!! :)
  • Hunar said:
    has anyone started with this? Making engines and selling it through here?  cause if So, id deff be interested in buying some.
    I'm currently actively developing engines to sell via ZDLic, the website to sell them on, and a user dashboard system for easy access to things like licence unlocks.
  • Interested to see what you come up with @cherub ;)
  • cherub said:
    Hunar said:
    I'm currently actively developing engines to sell via ZDLic, the website to sell them on, and a user dashboard system for easy access to things like licence unlocks.

Can't wait!  I'll deff be one of the first to sign up!
  • @cherub Yes, please let me know as well, I find scripting very interesting and fun!

Anything that can improve SER even more is great!
  • AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
    Guys, just so you know, it's also possible to sell the SERlib engines that you've created yourself with ZDlic
    Thanked by 1backlinkaddict
  • AliTab  thanks for mentioning/reminding me of that, I have not really gone to deep yet into the license manager, but I was thinking maybe I could churn out some engines faster/easier via SERlib commands then using script manual for this?

This is going to be a GREAT year for SER! ;)
    AliTab  thanks for mentioning/reminding me of that, I have not really gone to deep yet into the license manager, but I was thinking maybe I could churn out some engines faster/easier via SERlib commands then using script manual for this?

This is going to be a GREAT year for SER! ;)
    Yes, That's it :)
  • cherub said:
    Hunar said:
    Would be nice to see. There are lots of engines not implemented in SER today so I appreciate your service.

Thanked by 1cherub
  • AliTab said:
    Guys, just so you know, it's also possible to sell the SERlib engines that you've created yourself with ZDlic
    What does this mean?

Users have develop their own engines on SERlib, pay a monthly fee to you in order to sell engines on your platform?

• For users actually interested scripting, creating and/or selling there own engines. . .

Here are a few ways, each with it's own price and learning curve. (time)/(money)

You can decide what works best for you given your current skillset or time willing to invest.

1. You can use script manual and macro guide to use SER scripting language.

Though this way is essentially free, it's likely going to take the most time to learn starting fresh.

2. You can use Zenno Project Maker/Poster by setting something like this up. (gsapi)

simpleHTTPserver for GSA Search Engine Ranker.

This makes it possible to integrate 3rd party tools or custom coded scripts instead of using script-manual .

Though created mostly to integrate ZennoPoster  project maker templates.  <----your engines/bots

Creating scripts in Zenno Project Maker/Poster is easier, Yes, but you will be paying 40/monthly to be able to use the software/platform and you wont have any templates to start other then Bing parser example and few others.

If your are selling engines as service/business 10/bucks a week should be washed on first 1-2 customers. :*

3. Create some custom scripts in Visual Studio Code or your editor of choice. If using languages like Python maybe set up Flask or if you like Javascript maybe consider Node. It's up to you to decide!

Here are some free and paid places to host your app depending on direction you take. 

Note: pricing may have changed. This table was from 2023

This will require some time and programming knowledge and be a bit harder to set up/get working. 

This can be essentially free depending on skillset and how you value your time.

4. You can use a Search Engine Ranker add-on like SERlib.

SERlib custom scripting commands = https://gsaserlists.com/serlib-documentation/

While this will cost 22/month but it does come with some already created ready to use engines.

This is probably the easiest way to get started scripting, building links, custom bots for newbies.

Here is short [register step] example. . .

open_url(https://yourNewEngine.com)   ----> this will open up a browser window you can see in advanced debug mode.
    click_element([aria-label="allow cookies"],optional) ---> This clicks on needed element

type_into_field_selector(#email,%my_random_email%,0)  ----> This will type [Your E-Mail] field w/ selector #email
    type_into_field_selector([name="password"],%password%,0) ---->  same for this but password
    click_element(#inputTos) -----> ticking the agree to TOS

solve_recaptcha()  ----> solving RC
    insert_recaptcha(%recaptcha-action%,%recaptcha%,%recaptcha-callback%,) -----> getting result

click_element(#step1 > button)  ----> clicking on signup button

wait_for_text(?mode=registration_success,optional)  ---> waiting for text to see if successful
     Simple register step example taken from docs and added some context.

This is likely the easiest way for most/newer users as you should be able to create/understand some [steps] day 1.

You will still need to know/understand some of the script manual [steps] but there is plenty of documentation and examples to learn from.

To be able to use these added engines and scripting language you will pay like 5 bucks a week.

If you are a service/business I guess that would be eaten up with your very first customer :*

Everyone is in a different place, having different needs and skillsets. 

As well as available time and goals.

Here are just a few ways you may be able to accomplish them.

Hopeful this will help clear up some of the confusion for interested users and/or shed some light on the different options and out of the box thinking! <3

AliTab said:
    What does this mean?

Users have develop their own engines on SERlib, pay a monthly fee to you in order to sell engines on your platform?
    The engines created by SERlib are specifically designed for the SERlib community and serve as an extension to the default engines available in SERlib.
    Thanked by 1organiccastle