Skip to content

Redirect Pro - Only 10 links created with 301 & Meta selected

Hi Sven,

Bug report already sent. I selected 301 & Meta and rest every option is set to off. Just 10-12 links are getting created.

Anything I need to check?

Thanks
Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee

Comments

• I will say a lot of issues come from users using bad proxies and or wrong ones for certain purposes GSA Software which can cause a lot of issues.

However, I do not have access to that right now to be of any help, sry
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • Noticed this - If I select 301 and Meta, with both set to ON, get only 10-12 links

But if I just switch it to off, while the project is running, get in 1000s  301/meta for one url. The moment next URL comes in, every kind of redirect starts getting created.  :#
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • How does prgram define "Meta" and what its doing when "checked".

Is there a hint when you haver over anything in question, is there a help button with guides on the topic?
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • I will say a lot of issues come from users using bad proxies and or wrong ones for certain purposes GSA Software which can cause a lot of issues.

However, I do not have access to that right now to be of any help, sry
    No proxies used and tested with proxies - same results
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • How does prgram define "Meta" and what its doing when "checked".

Is there a hint when you haver over anything in question, is there a help button with guides on the topic?
    There's no tooltip. But even if I try using only 301, same result and what I posted above holds true. 

Sent bugreport, so sven should be able to make out what's going on. Maybe there is something not right in the selection window where all checkboxes are. IDK
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • Also what is the location of the cdg / txt file for all URLs. Could filter out the 301s, save them and use those as an external database
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Make sure you also use "Link-in-URL" as type.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • I got the demo earlier, if I selected only 301 it gave no links each time. So I thought it was a demo issue. But then I selected all, and it worked, including 301.

So maybe since just selecting only 301 it doesn't work.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Again, you need to also include the Link in URL type. That is a special one that can also produce 301.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • Sven said:
    Again, you need to also include the Link in URL type. That is a special one that can also produce 301.
    sorry, searched everywhere. How do I include the Link in URL type?

Thanks
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • Just check the "Link in URL" box?
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • No worries, figured it out :smile:
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee