Skip to content

Constant google slaps for too many pr checks

LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne
edited September 2012 in Need Help

Over the weekend I was submitting to 1000 sites an hour and getting on average 100 confirmed submissions an hour.

This weeks updates have left gsa unusable with what ever changes have been made.

Now, after an hour of running it at a time, google stops me from doing any kind of pr checking

I have tried with my proxies and my home ip being set to use for searching, they all end up being put in googles naughty box

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Lower threads, use a good amount of search engines. What is your time between search engine queries set at?

With the new optimized settings you don't have to use as high of settings anymore as you use to. It's more efficient.
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne
    edited September 2012

If your using your home ip for searching, you cant change the time between searches

I have halved the amount threads being used between what was being used at the weekend and at present

Im still on a google slap at present for too many pr checks

I just wish we had the option to roll back to previouse versions. The last realease last week flew and caused none of the present problems

• edited September 2012
    You actually can Lee, 

Just select Use Proxies  for Searching,   Than Check Use Custom Time Between Searches,    Than enter your time,  Than Uncheck Use Proxies.  

As soon as you disable use proxies for searching, it disables the custom time feature

And Im still on a google slap for too many pr checks. 3 hours now

I never had this problem over the weekend and the software was running on steroids

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    I would just wait until your proxies get off the temp ban and then tweak the settings.

I really don't want Sven to tune anything down because the software seems to be running more efficient then ever.

I'm at 2451 submitted/ 528 verified so far today and I haven't seen any signs of it slowing down. (50 threads)

Maybe disable Google search engines for today and then kick them back on tomorrow?

edited September 2012

This is my home ip thats been got and Im still on a google slap

Because I use shared private proxies, if they were being bashed by others sharing them, I would fall back on the option of using proxies only for posting, which also disables the editing of the time limit on searches

The software was running the best it ever has over the weekend. Speed and posting was second to none

I just wish I had not done any of this weeks updates. As the saying goes, if it works, why break it

Over the weekend I was running 100 threads on a 6 meg connection with no bugging down of speed on my other computers. Now I cant run 50 without getting a google slap

• i've been talking abou this problem for a while. when using a global list it goes through all sites fast and blocks a pr check.. best thing would be for the program to have an option to save the pr next to the url on identification or be able to import and save the sites in a yourdomain.com|PR2 format just like the scrapebox save format
  • I don't have problems while identifying but I ask myself if the thread handling is so efficient that now such low delays are counter productive. I'm not sure about this, but I had also my best results last weekend.

This last slap was over four hours

283 submissions and its another pr slap

I would love to be able to install a copy of gsa that was used over the weekend.

I never had this problem

• edited September 2012
    I am not sure if it is ok do this but if not please delete my affiliate link to Hostamus.  This is the VPS server I use and it is super fast and dirt cheap.  I don't use proxies for searching.  I use Private Proxies to post.  I have not had any problems so far.  http://www.hostamus.com/
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @LeeG how many threads do you use and how many search engines? Do you use proxies, if so also for search engine?

I run 30 shared private proxies

Over the weekend, I was hitting 100 threads without any problem and and no slow down of internet access on any of my other pcs

Im running 40 connections at the moment

Each project has 30 search engines running on it

International

Aol

Ask

Clusty

Dog pile

EuroSeek

Exalead

Excite

Gigablast

Google

Google Blog

Ice Rocket

IXQuick

Jayde

Lycos

Mama

MSN

Search

Search Hippo

Sky

Thunderstorm

Yahoo

UK Engines

Google

Lycos

MSN

Tiscali

Yahoo

US Engines

Google

Lycos

MSN

Yahoo

I dont think I missed any

• 40 threads on 6 mbit is too high, I have 40 threads now running and average transfer is 12 mbits with peeks at 21 mbits.
    Current multitasking implementation in SER is much more efficient than previous.

Trust me, our net dont slow. Im able to use two computers and not get any lag on web pages loading

If you read what I said above, last weekend, I was submitting 1000 an hour and confirming 100 an hour on average

I was running 100 threads at the time on my desktop which I run gsa on, with no lag on the other computer

The release that was out last weekend, was the best one by far

I have been running 50 threads for several months