Skip to content

Option to not verify urls with the word "Profile" or Reverify and delete urls with theword "profile"

edited March 2013 in Feature Requests
Can we have an option to tell SER to not verify urls with the word "profile" on it
OR
Can we have an optional thick box, that says Also Remove Urls with "profile" at the right of Also Reverify existing backlinks

Comments

• Are you thinking about doing social bookmarks and you need only story URL's?
    https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/comment/18588
  • +1 for this. Currently I filter these out manually. Great suggestion
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    This is a fantastic idea! OR maybe give us the choice to set a string which it then deletes projects for. More control for us. We could remove certain platforms, or improve the string. So we could use "*user*|*profile*|*users*" and edit as we find more tags in URL's we can remove. 

@sven - would something like this be possible? 
  • Some social networks and Articles platforms create profiles and SER verify them, those are my tiers, and i am building backlinks to useless user profile i just want backlinks created to my contextual platforms i don't want to waste resources on creating links to profiles, member and users urls.

@eLeSlash i don't care much about bookmarks because i don't build links to those
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I have something else in mind and you will see it once done. This "delete URLs having some word in it" is not a nice way to handle it in my eyes.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Can't wait! :)
  • @Sven whatever option you create will need to keep the profile urls (not delete them) but just not use them for tiered backlinking. that way we still have a list of created backlinks to place in our backlink checkers or even indexing service.. backlinks are backlinks and they still help if indexed.. :)