Skip to content

re-run project for new captcha type

Hi,

I want to run 1st round of project with just simple captcha (Captcha Breaker) so that it can finish quickly.
Then in 2nd round, I will include reCaptcha (XEvil).

How do I ask SER to re-run all of the links from 1st round for reCaptcha in 2nd round?

Thank you. 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    For the second round you need to clear url history via right click on project->modify project->delete target url history.

• how to "only" run reCaptcha in second round and skip the basic captcha done by Captcha Breaker in 1st round?
    right click on listing with urls -> select...-> Status: Failed (ReCaptcha/HCaptcha Error) -> reset status
  • cannot find urls -> select...-> Status: Failed (ReCaptcha/HCaptcha Error) -> reset status

OK thats different. I thought you where asking this for GSA Website Contact.
    For SER you simply would clear the submission history via right click on project->modify->delete target url history.
  • Sven said:
    OK thats different. I thought you where asking this for GSA Website Contact.
    For SER you simply would clear the submission history via right click on project->modify->delete target url history.
    After deleted target url history, in the 2nd round, will SER skips the sucessfully submitted url which is using simple captcha (Captcha Breaker) from 1st round, and only submit reCaptcha (XEvil)?
    yes
  • It will popup this, which one should I click?

Click NO!