Skip to content

How to re-run the submission to failed status only?

Hi, I know there is a project settings in Submission content> Retry to submit to previously failed submissions.

But If the project gets finished and there is 70k successful and 30k failed submissions, then how to manually just re-run to the 30k failed submissions only?

Thanks

Comments

• looplineloopline autoapprovemarketplace.com
    right click in the log and go to select and select the failed ones.  Then right click and choose reset status.  then run the campaign. 
    Thanked by 1jason
  • loopline said:
    right click in the log and go to select and select the failed ones.  Then right click and choose reset status.  then run the campaign. 
    It works, thank you mate :smile:
  • loopline said:
    Could you please share your filter list of Website/path must not contain and Website must not contain?

I've seen in one of your GSA website contact videos that you've loaded a good list of filters. It'll be a huge help to filter out submit ticket and other useless contact forms and to save captcha costs.
  • loopline said:
    I cannot find this option. Is the SER layout changed in newer version?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    edited May 2023
    1. right click with the mouse on the listing that shows the URLs and it's status .
    2. choose "select..." -> status failed
    3. choose reset status on the dialog
  • Sven said:
    1. right click with the mouse on the listing that shows the URLs and it's status .
    2. choose "select..." -> status failed
    3. choose reset status on the dialog
    I can't even find the option.

• @MasumKhan this thread is about GSA Website Contact, not SER.