Skip to content

What XEvil package do I need to purchase ?

jasonchengjasoncheng Malaysia
edited May 2023 in Need Help

Hi, I am new for GSA Ser ranker, currently I am start buy those compulsory thing example like private proxy, GSA CB, VPS, Catchall email. Just would like to know what XEvil package should I purchase in order to use it in GSA Ser ranker, I think lite package is not include XEvil, is there any suggestion ?

And do I need to purchase another proxy to run it in XEvil if I already purchase private proxy ?

Thank you. 

Comments

• standard package 
  • jasonchengjasoncheng Malaysia
    I have another question, why do I need to purchase another link listing from other provider, since the GSA already got the selected link for me ? For example like gsaserlists.com or serocket link list. 
  • Standalone Xevil 6 shall do.
    Standalone Xevil 6 shall do.
    But I contact XEvil support they said XEvil 6 is still under testing section, currently not release yet ?
  • rastarrrastarr Thailand
    But I contact XEvil support they said XEvil 6 is still under testing section, currently not release yet ?
    Yes, another one of their tactics. You will need to get/buy/subscribe with their current version and then have the privilege of paying for an upgrade fee to use their 'beta' v6
    rastarr said:
    Yes, another one of their tactics. You will need to get/buy/subscribe with their current version and then have the privilege of paying for an upgrade fee to use their 'beta' v6
    Ok understand, do I need to purchase GSA captcha breaker if I already have XEvil 6 ?
  • rastarrrastarr Thailand
    Ok understand, do I need to purchase GSA captcha breaker if I already have XEvil 6 ?
    GSA Captcha Breaker is much faster for a great many captchas. The suggested action is to use GSA CB for most captchas and then Xevil for the difficult ones such as Recaptchas. But you can try Xevil alone too if you want.
    rastarr said:
    GSA Captcha Breaker is much faster for a great many captchas. The suggested action is to use GSA CB for most captchas and then Xevil for the difficult ones such as Recaptchas. But you can try Xevil alone too if you want.

Ok, do I need to purchase XAuth ? Because I saw someone mention that need to run XAuth before we run the XEvil. 
    http://www.botmasterlabs.net/buy_xevil/

I think I get it already, thank for all reply, I understand after I purchase it. Thank you.