Skip to content

Computer crash / reboot hourly without clean restart

Computer crash / reboot hourly. Due to frequent crash, many of the verified URLs are missing.
I have setup to auto reduce Thread when CPU reach 90%. Computer only using 50% memory.
Computer only has GSA SER and GSA Captcha running. They are setup to auto start via Task Scheduler when computer starts and auto login. I have another computer only running XEvil and has no crash problem.
How to debug which one and why crash / reboot without clean restart?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    this sounds more like a hardware failer....maybe cpu gets too hot or a memory chip is broken.
    A software should never get your hardware crashed.
  • I have observed that the GSA Captcha Breaker frequently displays a "Not Responsive" error multiple times during the day. This issue causes GSA SER unable to solve captchas until I terminate the CB process and restart it to restore functionality. I would appreciate it if you could inform me of the duration for which your computer/VPS can operate without requiring a reboot or experiencing a crash.
  • rastarrrastarr Thailand
    jwchong said:
    I have observed that the GSA Captcha Breaker frequently displays a "Not Responsive" error multiple times during the day. This issue causes GSA SER unable to solve captchas until I terminate the CB process and restart it to restore functionality. I would appreciate it if you could inform me of the duration for which your computer/VPS can operate without requiring a reboot or experiencing a crash.
    To rule out the hardware issue, perhaps you could run some of these mentions tests - https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/how-to-test-your-pc-for-failing-hardware/ - shouldn't take long by the looks