Skip to content

SER reports errors in projects

Hi,
suddenly SER in the various projects was reporting errors to me. Here is one of the errors encountered:

No targets to post to (Posts per account: 5, Accounts per site: 5, Minutes to wait for first post: 0-5, Minutes to wait for next post: 10-1400, Minutes to wait for next signup: 10-50)

but honestly I don't know what to do to solve it, because I didn't quite understand what it is asking me. Can you help me please? Thank you

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Thats just a notice that there are not enough targets to keep all threads busy. If you still get enough links, ignore it...else review settings.
  •  ;) thank you Sven 
  • So, I modified the values reported in the warnings en bloc for all the reported projects, as they all have the same warning, but I didn't understand if I have to increase or decrease the values to solve the problem.
    you don't have to do anything if you see it build enough links
  • verdemuschioverdemuschio Italy
    edited April 2023
    Sven said:
    you don't have to do anything if you see it build enough links
    You have really nailed the problem, the links are very few, that's why I want to intervene, but I don't know how to proceed. I tried increasing the values by +2 but the problem persists. At this point I don't know whether to increase the values again or should I decrease them
    edited April 2023
    I'm attaching below screenshots of the options I've set. Please tell me what I have to change in these because the links are very few.

As you basically rely on site lists only, it probably means that there is nothing left to submit to.
  • Sven said:
    As you basically rely on site lists only, it probably means that there is nothing left to submit to.
    so what do you recommend me to do? Activate or deactivate which settings precisely?
    Using search engines to get new targets is always a good idea in my eyes.
  • Ah OK. Do I have to select them all?
    NO! Please only select the search engines in your project language. But you get the best results when using International search engines here (right click->select by country->international).
  • Perfect!  Thanks again.  Now I get it.  :D
    edited May 2023
    Digita il tuo commentoSven said:
    NO! Please only select the search engines in your project language. But you get the best results when using International search engines here (right click->select by country->international).
    Hi @Sven, I did as you told me but the result doesn't change. Yet it is strange because up until a few days ago I was getting good results. Then I don't know because all of a sudden I got all those warnings and the connections are almost all finished. Few, few, but very few links. They don't get to ten links
  • Hi @Sven, do you think I can empty the Cache folder from the root of the SER path? To try to fix the problem. Or is it better not to risk it? Could I delete something by clearing the Cache?
    you can delete the cache folder without any problems.
  • Sven said:
    you can delete the cache folder without any problems.
    Thank you @Sven