Skip to content

How to send verified links (confused)

verdemuschioverdemuschio Italy
edited April 2023 in GSA Search Engine Ranker
Hi,
I have a doubt. I set up the indexer section of GSA SER, added both GSA SEO Indexer and GSA URL Redirect Pro.
Then I added GSA SEO Indexer to GSA URL Redirect Pro for Dofollow links only.

I don't know if I got it all wrong. But I would like some help with the settings.

1. First of all, is it necessary to have SEO Indexer and URL Redirect working together? Or is it enough to have only SEO Indexer?
  2. I performed these steps on GSA SER: I selected all links both Nofollow and Dofollow, then I right-clicked and selected Ping. Then right click again and select SEO Indexer, then right click again and select URL Redirect Pro.
Please help me as I am honestly very confused about this. How to make the settings right?  :/

Thanks to everyone who helps me.

Comments

• brand021 said:
    Hello,
    could you provide more info please ?
    Sorry, how about more information?
    There are three elements: SER, SEO Indexer and URL Redirect Pro. Wanting to use the three programs together to index links, what is the correct way to configure them so that they work correctly in sync with each other without sending deep links twice?
    1. We know that with SER it is possible to program sending via PING, SEO Indexer and URL Redirect Pro. So having SEO indexer and URL Redirect Pro, is it also necessary to send links via PING? Or is it double work?
    2. What is the correct way to set up URL Redirect Pro and SEO Indexer?
    3. Do I need to have both programs or can I send links directly from SER to SEO Indexer without going through URL Redirect Pro?
  • The main thing you should know about this question is that you will have very low index rate, because SEO indexer used to work fine before, but nowadays it helps to add to index maximum 2-3% of contextual links. 

But answering to your question, I suppose, it's enough to use SEO indexer, cause URL Redirect Pro is actually not an indexer. But maybe, you'll have a bit better results using both programms. You can test it in both ways and compare results to define, how to use it better.
  • Erni_bro said:
    The main thing you should know about this question is that you will have very low index rate, because SEO indexer used to work fine before, but nowadays it helps to add to index maximum 2-3% of contextual links. 

But answering to your question, I suppose, it's enough to use SEO indexer, cause URL Redirect Pro is actually not an indexer. But maybe, you'll have a bit better results using both programms. You can test it in both ways and compare results to define, how to use it better.
    Perfect! First of all thanks for your answer.

Having ascertained the Seo Indexer and URL Redirect Pro issue I already have an idea on how to best set them up, so I send the deep links from SER to URL Redirect Pro, and then set URL Recirect Pro to send the links in turn to SEO Indexer. Now I would like to clarify two other issues. Meaning what:
    1. If I send links from SER to URL Redirect Pro, do I also need to send links from SER to PING? Or is there no need to PING?
    2. Should the links to send from SER to URL Redirect PRO be both Nofollow and Dofollow? Or should only Dofollows be sent?

Thanks again for the answer.
  • 1. I'm not sure about this question. I think there is no need to send pages to ping, because. this is already done by the SEO indexer. But you can try some small test group of pages for ping, perhaps the results will be different. Don't forget to check if your links are indexed about 2 weeks later

2. Definitely need to index both nofollow and dofollow links. Nofollow links don't have such effect, but they can also be useful, especially for diversifying your link mass and making it more natural looking.
  • Erni_bro said:
    1. I'm not sure about this question. I think there is no need to send pages to ping, because. this is already done by the SEO indexer. But you can try some small test group of pages for ping, perhaps the results will be different. Don't forget to check if your links are indexed about 2 weeks later

2. Definitely need to index both nofollow and dofollow links. Nofollow links don't have such effect, but they can also be useful, especially for diversifying your link mass and making it more natural looking.
    Very good. Thanks for everything.
    In conclusion, just set URL Redirect Pro only in the indexer section, and then set SEO Indexer directly in URL Redirect Pro. In this way the switch will be performed automatically as follows: SER > URL Redirect Pro > SEO Indexer

This I wanted to know. See you soon and good work  :D
  • Thanks for the information..   
    Forget about it! It is a pleasure. In fact I see I wasn't the only one who was confused about it
  • verdemuschioverdemuschio Italy
    edited April 2023
    Ok everything written above, but there is also another thing. I have both SEO Indexer and URL Redirect PRO. So in the project options there is the setting of sending verified links to SEO Indexer and other indexers

and then in the Search Engine Ranker Options, in the Indexer section, I have to set other indexers for which I have set SEO Indexer and URL Redirect Pro.

Now, following what we did previously, i.e. SER > URL Redirect Pro > SEO Indexer, should the option in the project be set to send verified links to SEO Indexer? Or verified links should not be sent to SEO Indexer but only to URL Redirect Pro?

I hope I was clear. Because I don't understand why there are same settings in both project and SER options

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Just use URL Redirector here and then let URL Redirector send it to SEO Indexer.
  • Sven said:
    Just use URL Redirector here and then let URL Redirector send it to SEO Indexer.
    Oh thanks Sven. So can the project option "Send verified URLs to Index Services > GSA SEO Indexer and Other Indexer(s)" also be deactivated?
    hmm no, you should have "Others" checked.
  • Sven said:
    hmm no, you should have "Others" checked.
    Perfect, now everything is really clear. Thanks again Sven.
  • Hi. One last thing: I did everything as you told me, but does sending SER-verified URLs to URL Redirect Pro happen automatically or do I have to send them manually?
    I remind you that, as shown in the photo above, I set the automatic sending of Pings to be deactivated and I only left the "Send to other Indexer(s)" setting activated.
    Thanks for the reply.
    URL Redirect is covered by the "others" option.
  • Ok, thanks
  • HannaJoHannaJo Lithuania
    Hi, I think I can help you with your question. To send verified links to your email, you need to enable the option “Send verified link to” in the project options tab. You can enter your email address there and choose the format of the email. You can also set the frequency of the email, such as daily, weekly or monthly. This way, you will receive a report of all the verified links that GSA SEO created for your project.

Best regards, Hanna from CodeIT
  • HannaJo said:
    Hi, I think I can help you with your question. To send verified links to your email, you need to enable the option “Send verified link to” in the project options tab. You can enter your email address there and choose the format of the email. You can also set the frequency of the email, such as daily, weekly or monthly. This way, you will receive a report of all the verified links that GSA SEO created for your project.

Best regards, Hanna from CodeIT
    Hi HannaJo, thanks for the reply. But I really meant how to set SER + URL Redirect + SEO Indexer in automatic synchronization. I didn't mean how to get verified links to my email Anyway thanks for this very helpful tip too. See you soon