Skip to content

ChatGPT / GPT3 / Open AI api for generating text or comments

What do you think about the idea of generating articles or comments through api open ai? They have api access, it doesn't cost very much, and I think it would be better than what a lot of people use. For example, comment generate like this - give the article we're going to comment on and ask for a conclusion about the article or use other forms of queries to GPT.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    That would probably work, but it's an overkill and your API key would get banned pretty soon when they realise what you do.
  • Sven said:
    That would probably work, but it's an overkill and your API key would get banned pretty soon when they realise what you do.

Lol man, what are you talking about? 99% of seo companies now make their texts for tier 1-2-3 using chat gpt or its clones.
    I created 50k articles in a week and didn't get any ban

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    So you get along then I see...
  • Knowing how to set the tool to produce the content in the first place is half the battle in that regard. Not that there isn't any danger with over-relying on AI content, though. It's just that you can "fine-tune" the article, again and again, to avoid it sounding blatantly generated. 
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    Jetm said:
    Sven said:

Lol man, what are you talking about? 99% of seo companies now make their texts for tier 1-2-3 using chat gpt or its clones.
    I created 50k articles in a week and didn't get any ban

where r u pulling that broad stat from?

what are your actual rankings using the 50k articles like this?
  • I have been generating 3000 - 5000 articles  for my experimental autoblog with chatgpt. So far it so good. They are indexed after few GSA blasts. But the biggest issue is i couldn't find good plugin to insert rich media.  

Anyway my though is if you have api quota then give it a try 
    I have been generating 3000 - 5000 articles  for my experimental autoblog with chatgpt. So far it so good. They are indexed after few GSA blasts. But the biggest issue is i couldn't find good plugin to insert rich media.  

what version of chatgpt are u using? did u check for indexation on their own before hitting them with the links? are all 3-5k indexed or only some? its interesting they are indexing, id be curious to see a follow up on if/how long they stay in the index and of course what really matters the effect on rankings thanks
  • I have been generating 3000 - 5000 articles  for my experimental autoblog with chatgpt. So far it so good. They are indexed after few GSA blasts. But the biggest issue is i couldn't find good plugin to insert rich media.  

what version of chatgpt are u using? did u check for indexation on their own before hitting them with the links? are all 3-5k indexed or only some? its interesting they are indexing, id be curious to see a follow up on if/how long they stay in the index and of course what really matters the effect on rankings thanks

Sorry about my typo. It was 3000 - 5000 words not articles.  i still have <30 blogposts and 80% of them are already indexed. I gave them a personal touch with rich media. Still looking for full control plugin like pulling / generating rich media from youtube , dalle-e etc. 

I use GSA to get indexed.  I run GSA with GPT based index and Seo content machine.  Following 2 tier contextual blasts with GSA. Not more than handers links a day. 
    I have been generating 3000 - 5000 articles  for my experimental autoblog with chatgpt. So far it so good. They are indexed after few GSA blasts. But the biggest issue is i couldn't find good plugin to insert rich media.  

Sorry about my typo. It was 3000 - 5000 words not articles.  i still have <30 blogposts and 80% of them are already indexed. I gave them a personal touch with rich media. Still looking for full control plugin like pulling / generating rich media from youtube , dalle-e etc. 

I use GSA to get indexed.  I run GSA with GPT based index and Seo content machine.  Following 2 tier contextual blasts with GSA. Not more than handers links a day. 
    are any of them getting any worthwhile rankings/traffic?