Skip to content

GSA SER Ranker is not finding backlinks like before

GSA SER Ranker is not finding backlinks like before. There was a time when it got over a million backlinks. Now he finds nothing. What could be the problem? Proxies Ok, Internet Ok, Software updated.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Well it seems to work for many others...nothing changed but maybe engines/platforms changed and need a revisit.
  • I have seen the issue with wiki links for the last 2-3 weeks. I didn't get any wiki backlinks, and I don't know why.
    It was always the easiest way to get some no-follow article links.
    Any idea why that happens?

• kundan2772kundan2772 India
    edited December 2022
    Yes please check the engine/platforms once

Not getting the backlinks like before (2018)
  • Sven said:
    Well it seems to work for many others...nothing changed but maybe engines/platforms changed and need a revisit.
    What about wiki links? It's one month now, and they are near zero. Before that, I could build hundreds of them for my projects.

• Also got problem with wiki links, I used to get a lot of them before, but none of them now
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    I've got no issues with wiki links. The software works great with them. I did notice a lot of them use hcaptcha instead of recaptcha, so that might be where your issue is.
    Thanked by 1rastarr
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    sickseo said:
    I've got no issues with wiki links. The software works great with them. I did notice a lot of them use hcaptcha instead of recaptcha, so that might be where your issue is.
    is hcaptcha something xevil can handle as well as the recap? or what service are u using for the hcaptchas?
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    GSA SER Ranker is not finding backlinks like before. There was a time when it got over a million backlinks. Now he finds nothing. What could be the problem? Proxies Ok, Internet Ok, Software updated.
    Nefelim said:
    I have seen the issue with wiki links for the last 2-3 weeks. I didn't get any wiki backlinks, and I don't know why.
    It was always the easiest way to get some no-follow article links.
    Any idea why that happens?

Yes please check the engine/platforms once

Not getting the backlinks like before (2018)
    are u guys using the internal search engines to find wiki targets to post to vs importing your own scraped lists?
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    edited March 2023
    XEvil solves hcaptcha really well. The issue at the moment which started within the last few weeks is that to solve hcaptcha in Xevil, you need a lot of ipv4 proxies. Currently they are getting banned way too quick by hcaptcha. From what I've read hcaptcha are actively blocking ips to prevent their captcha from being solved by bots.

I was using just 200 dedi proxies for a few months to solve hcaptcha on 6 servers and I hardly saw any bans or blocks. But right now things aren't working like that anymore. Even with a large list of ipv4 proxies, it's only a matter of time till they're all banned by hcaptcha.

Most of the wiki links I'm getting now either have no captcha protection or have something other than hcaptcha protecting them. You just need to scrape for more sites, there's plenty of them out there.

Those are stats for my T3 links, over 17,000 wiki links from 160 unique wiki domains. None of these have any captcha protection on them.