Skip to content

Max threads for 500 proxies (?)

I have a 32gb machine with 500 proxies BUT I can only go up to 32 threads without the internet connection becoming unstable, even though proxies are enabled and all are alive.

What should I do to resolve this?

Comments

• daviddig1daviddig1 San Antonio, TX
    Btw they are all private proxies 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    The traffic is still going through your internet line no matter if you send it to the website directly or to a proxy.
    I guess your network is too slow or your router is not able to handle that many open ports.
    edited March 2023
    Okay so for perspective, without proxies scrapebox can only go up to about 36 threads, but with proxies it can go up to 90 threads, so why can't website contact then?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Well ask scrapebox then.
    No no (sorry) maybe I've just set something wrong in website contact is what I mean (I love website contact so user error on my end I sense is the culprit)
    Ok so my hunch about user error on my end was correct: as soon as I disabled 360 security I was able to increase the threads to at least 50 - now I did add the entire website contact folder to the whitelist but the connection becomes unstable after I turn it back on, so I'm just trying to see what else I need to do since I'm so close to solving the problem

@sven thoughts suggestions etc.?