Skip to content

Identifying wordpress.com as wordpress article sites?

I was just looking thru my identified list and there are hundreds of thousands of wordpress.com subdomains in there identified as wordpress article sites.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    so yes, what is wrong with that?
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    Sven said:
    so yes, what is wrong with that?
    sorry i realize i must be mistaking something. i thought these were just the web 2.0 that we can sign up for and create our own subdomain. can we submit articles on some of these other wordpress subdomains that other people create or is it for leaving comments on their posts
    ?
    thanks
    yes some allow you thtis
    Sven said:
    yes some allow you thtis
    is there a way to sort just self hosted wordpress blogs vs the wordprress.com stuff like this? i dont see the point in articles or comments on the subdomains of wordpress.com as they are all on the same ip
    add it to the blacklist/filter.
    Sven said:
    yes some allow you thtis
    are you referring to just comments on the subdomains or do some also allow you to add a contextual article?

i guess i never really thought to much about this engine...when i tick it in the article section of the engines i was thinking it was for self hosted wordpress blogs that had the multi user, or whatever its called, to add an article, which would all be on different hosts/ip addies etc

is that incorrect?