Skip to content

GSA Captcha Breaker & Xevil - Huge Success Ratio Difference?

I have try to set both to only solve image captcha to check which one is better at solving image captcha, then I see this huge difference in success ratio, plus Xevil seems to be using incredibly high CPU usage.

Even if I just let Xevil to handle Recpatcha v2/v3 and let GSA Captcha Breaker handle image captcha, Xevil seems to also have low success ratio, no matter solving image/recpatchav2/v3.

This make me think there's no point to use Xevil, if I have huge list that want to send message out within a short period of time (business hours), but I want some opinion, or if this is only me?

I'm also curious how GSA website contact determine success and failed, does it record success if the page shows some sort of form submitted text or redirect?

Comments

• Based on your description, it seems that GSA Captcha Breaker performs better than Xevil when it comes to solving image captchas. Additionally, you have observed that Xevil uses high CPU usage, which could be a concern if you have a large list of tasks to complete within a short period.

In terms of GSA website contact, it likely determines success based on whether the form submission was successful or not. This can be determined by checking whether the form submission resulted in a successful response (e.g., redirect to a success page) or an error message. However, the exact criteria for determining success or failure may vary depending on how the tool is configured. 
    Yes, basically I'm trying to understand how is the success determined, so that I can confirm if GSA Captcha breaker is really so much faster and efficient than Xevil at solving image captchas.

And if the current success rate is accurate, then yes, it seems like when working through a huge list it's much better to just use GSA captcha breaker, so that I can have the most message send out in the same period of time.

And maybe reset the reCAPTCHA errors one afterwards and run it again with Xevil.

I also find it is kinda headache to work with large list, especially when the program is trying to save the .dat file, it will freeze while creating an equal size .tmp file, I wish there's an easier way to split up large list that I can continuously to add more into it, but also make sure not to have duplicates.
  • rastarrrastarr Thailand
    imjoseph said:

I have try to set both to only solve image captcha to check which one is better at solving image captcha, then I see this huge difference in success ratio, plus Xevil seems to be using incredibly high CPU usage.

Even if I just let Xevil to handle Recpatcha v2/v3 and let GSA Captcha Breaker handle image captcha, Xevil seems to also have low success ratio, no matter solving image/recpatchav2/v3.

This make me think there's no point to use Xevil, if I have huge list that want to send message out within a short period of time (business hours), but I want some opinion, or if this is only me?

I'm also curious how GSA website contact determine success and failed, does it record success if the page shows some sort of form submitted text or redirect?
    As far as I can tell, the calculation that is used by many third party providers has been coded wrong.
    I'm using 2Captcha via IP to solve Recaptchav3 at the moment.

I can clearly see that 16 submissions have been made, 5 have solved correctly, some are still being solved and the rest failed.

Yet, the stats show this:

What I think is happening is GSA is polling for a response but is counting each of those as a failure.
    The calculation should be Total sent for solving - less Success = Failures.
    Maybe @Sven can chime in here but I think it's a bug of sorts