Skip to content

How to create 1,000,000 blogs comments in 24 hours ?

After 5,000 comments, Gsa ser is very slow to find blogs. I change the keywords, but it does not help.
Tagged:

Comments

• I have to say something. Take it for what its worth. 1,000,000 blog comments on one site will destroy it. protip: Google  doesnt like it, slow and steady wins the race anymore
    Thanked by 2AraKoly royalmice
  • nutbag said:
    I have to say something. Take it for what its worth. 1,000,000 blog comments on one site will destroy it. protip: Google  doesnt like it, slow and steady wins the race anymore

Think big. 1m comments on blogs can be a great trap for a Google bot and redirect them to the direction you need, both for indexing your sites and for driving backlinks obtained with the help of gsa into the index
  • Jetm said:
    nutbag said:
    I have to say something. Take it for what its worth. 1,000,000 blog comments on one site will destroy it. protip: Google  doesnt like it, slow and steady wins the race anymore

Think big. 1m comments on blogs can be a great trap for a Google bot and redirect them to the direction you need, both for indexing your sites and for driving backlinks obtained with the help of gsa into the index
    Jetm is right. This is incredibly powerful when you have hundreds of thousands of T3 links that you need to be picked up. But don't hit your money site with 1,000,000 comment spam links, it will result in a manual action.