Skip to content

can I use my own content to generate more content ?

I have 1000's of articles on subjects but I would like to use them in GSA CG to produce spun versions is this possible ?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Edit project ->sources->custom->add the folder where you have these articles.
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    Sven said:
    Edit project ->sources->custom->add the folder where you have these articles.
    i have a similar question...i understand what you said about importing them as custom articles. but does that just allow us to spin them on a word synonym level, and sentence rewrites too based on the settings? or...is it possible to mix all of those custom articles together on a paragraph and/or sentence level? 
    if you add them as custom source, then yes, you can mix them according to the settings in "output".
    @Sven if i have a project with 1000 articles in it for a particular themed industry. they are spun on a word/sentence/para level and i export them to a gsa project and that works great.

but if i export those articles again to another gsa project its the same exact export as the first one

how do i get those original 1000 articles to mix themselves together again on a paragraph and/or sentence/word level again so i can output that new mix into the second+ gsa projects?

is there something in the output or other settings i need to adjust so i dont have to rescrape all of my keywords and get entirely new articles again? or even if i do, i still want to continue to mix in the original 1000 articles for increased variety etc
    Well, of course if you export the data agin, it will look the same as before. I don't understand what the problem is. If the content is spinned, then it shouldn't matter anyway as the resulting article would be different anyway each time.
    Sven said:
    Well, of course if you export the data agin, it will look the same as before. I don't understand what the problem is. If the content is spinned, then it shouldn't matter anyway as the resulting article would be different anyway each time.
    I would like to reshuffle all the articles various paragraphs to mix with all other random articles. They are all industry themed so the content is still on topic. But I'd like to mix the paragraphs before outputting/exporting to another gsa project as I dont want to just rely on synonym spinning.