Skip to content

Some Inputs for a Lot of Users Who are Struggling to Get Good Success Rate on GSA Website Contact

Things you need:

1. A good private proxy. The higher number of proxies the better. I would suggest get at least 100 private proxies with good concurrency rate.

2. A very good internet connection [250Mbps at least] with a very good router which can handle at least 1Gbps speed, if you are running this software at home with home connection. 

3. GSA Captcha breaker is must. It will more than double your submission rate.

If you cannot afford paid proxy, try this hack:
  • Scrape proxies from the programs built in proxy scraper. Give it time to scrape and test. It can easily scrape 100-200 proxies within an hour.
  • Delete all other non-working ones.
  • Toggle proxies to Private.
  • Voila! You will have a free way to submit with a little less success rate.
Any questions? 

Comments

• Thanks for this! Where do you get your proxies from?
    Do you scrape or use lists?

Many thanks
  • edited March 2023
    vicvic said:
    Thanks for this! Where do you get your proxies from?
    Do you scrape or use lists?

Many thanks
    I have tried Instant Proxies, they are good. Cheaper option is Webshare but they will ban you for using their proxy for this purpose even though they have a dedicated page for GSA software.
    Right now I am using the free proxy method I shared and it's working out well. I keep the Proxy Testing thread at 1000.

I do both depending on the requirement.
    If I have a specific niche in target I will use scrape method.
    If I have no specific niche target I will just mass contact the top 10 million websites.
  • Do you have the good conversion?
  • romingson said:
    Do you have the good conversion?
    It's cold emailing so conversion will hardly be good. I am still learning as it's hardly been 2 months since I have started using it.
    After sending approx 1 million mails I have generated around 10k clicks to my websites, affiliate links and have generated 4-5 leads for my businesses and few paid sign ups (under 10) for affiliates.

• Now I am trying to figure out how to utilise it to send at least 10 million mails a month.
  • Malik - thank you for continuing sharing such valuables inputs! so needed for beginners of this community :)
    When you say "After sending approx 1 million mails I have generated around 10k clicks to my websites, affiliate links and have generated 4-5 leads for my businesses and few paid sign ups (under 10) for affiliates".
    1.Where these emails from a contact list or from scraping?
    2. Any recommendations of where I can get lists? do these lists have any sort of categorization? I'm only working in one niche at the moment.
    3. Could you give a rough estimate of the money that those numbers generated?

Thank you again.
  • R u have use vps to scrape website?
  • vicvic said:
    Malik - thank you for continuing sharing such valuables inputs! so needed for beginners of this community :)
    When you say "After sending approx 1 million mails I have generated around 10k clicks to my websites, affiliate links and have generated 4-5 leads for my businesses and few paid sign ups (under 10) for affiliates".
    1.Where these emails from a contact list or from scraping?
    2. Any recommendations of where I can get lists? do these lists have any sort of categorization? I'm only working in one niche at the moment.
    3. Could you give a rough estimate of the money that those numbers generated?

Thank you again.
    1. Sorry if I have got you confused. I mean website contacts [though indirectly it is a mail]. I got website lists by scraping mostly. I have one list of top 8-10 million websites as well.
    2. The list I have has no categorization.
    3. Those numbers generated in three digits below 500 $$$ though leads for business have not converted but they are invaluable as they can generate any amount of money thru business.
  • romingson said:
    R u have use vps to scrape website?
    I have my own dedicated server at home.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @MalikRasheed
    @Sven

Thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience on the essential things for successful submissions. Your post is informative and helpful for those who are new to this field.

However, I would like to make a suggestion regarding the use of affiliate links in your post. While we understand that you may have a financial incentive to promote certain products, dropping affiliate links all over the post can be considered spamming and may cause readers to question the credibility of your content.

I suggest you refrain from including affiliate links in your posts. Doing so would make your post more professional and trustworthy and help maintain the forum's integrity.

Thank you for being so understanding, and I look forward to more informative and helpful posts from you in the future.

• royalmice said:
    @MalikRasheed
    @Sven

Thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience on the essential things for successful submissions. Your post is informative and helpful for those who are new to this field.

However, I would like to make a suggestion regarding the use of affiliate links in your post. While we understand that you may have a financial incentive to promote certain products, dropping affiliate links all over the post can be considered spamming and may cause readers to question the credibility of your content.

I suggest you refrain from including affiliate links in your posts. Doing so would make your post more professional and trustworthy and help maintain the forum's integrity.

Thank you for being so understanding, and I look forward to more informative and helpful posts from you in the future.

Thanks for the appreciation but the links are perfectly placed and I don't think, this is going to affect credibility as they are going to GSA website contact and I just put my affiliate ID in return of sharing my knowledge which would eventually save a lot of time for many people.

Instead, I would suggest please remove that domain that's coming right beside your username. That look 100% spammy, I pretty sure.  ;) [Take it on a lighter note.]
  • Thank you, everyone! Hopefully, we can all help each other and become successful.
    In the spirit of sharing - this is what I'm doing and getting ZERO visits to the website (which I own) after sending 32k contact forms in my niche.

Tech:
    • GSA contact form
    • Captcha breaker
    • VPS
    • 5 private proxies 

This is my process so far:
    1. Using  GSA contact form, I scrape with 2 keywords related to my niche:

Keyword 1 + Location (city in a specific estate)
    Keyword 2 + Location  (city in a specific estate)

2. Forms get sent to the contact form.
    3. The message looks like this:

Subject:
    Outsource [relevant service for the niche] Now: $10/hr

Hi, my name is [X] from [Company] and we are offering an excellent intro promo for [service] outsourcing - try our services in March from $10 per hour (instead of the usual $15) for the first 100 hours. [clarification: this is a really competitive offer, it costs at  $30 per hour to have this service provided by a junior consultant in the US]

Our team of 15+ experienced [job role 1 for service] and [job role 2 for service]  specialize in [sub-service 1], [sub-service 2], and [sub-service 3]. With over 50 successfully completed projects in the US, we offer high-quality work on time and within budget.

Check out our completed projects at [Company' Url] and schedule a call with us this week by using our calendly: [calendly]

Best,

[X]

Demand Generation | [Company] 

Opt out of future messages by replying to the message and saying opt-out.

%domain%

////
    A. What I am doing wrong?
    B. I tested GSA with one of my website's forms and it's marked as sent - However, I can't see the message anywhere, not even in the Spam folder. This is a Wordpress website using WPForms.

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @MalikRasheed sorry but affiliate links are not ok unless you post in Buy/Sell/trade section which also need to be approved. So as this thread grew too much, I just removed the affiliate ID from the link.
    It would have been unfair to anyone else.
    Thanked by 1royalmice
  • romingson said:
    R u have use vps to scrape website?
    I have my own dedicated server at home.
    Hi Can You tell me how many websites You contact every day?
    Do You mix your messages or just send same message to all websites ? If yes, how often You mix messages ?  For ex. 1 message per 10k submissions, etc?
  • vicvic said:
    Thank you, everyone! Hopefully, we can all help each other and become successful.
    In the spirit of sharing - this is what I'm doing and getting ZERO visits to the website (which I own) after sending 32k contact forms in my niche.

Tech:
    • GSA contact form
    • Captcha breaker
    • VPS
    • 5 private proxies 

Subject:

Hi, my name is [X] from [Company] and we are offering an excellent intro promo for [service] outsourcing - try our services in March from $10 per hour (instead of the usual $15) for the first 100 hours. [clarification: this is a really competitive offer, it costs at  $30 per hour to have this service provided by a junior consultant in the US]

Our team of 15+ experienced [job role 1 for service] and [job role 2 for service]  specialize in [sub-service 1], [sub-service 2], and [sub-service 3]. With over 50 successfully completed projects in the US, we offer high-quality work on time and within budget.

Check out our completed projects at [Company' Url] and schedule a call with us this week by using our calendly: [calendly]

Best,

[X]

%domain%

////
    B. I tested GSA with one of my website's forms and it's marked as sent - However, I can't see the message anywhere, not even in the Spam folder. This is a Wordpress website using WPForms.

vicvic said:
    Thank you, everyone! Hopefully, we can all help each other and become successful.

Tech:
    • GSA contact form
    • Captcha breaker
    • VPS
    • 5 private proxies 

Subject:

Best,

[X]

%domain%

////

vicvic said:

Tech:
    • GSA contact form
    • Captcha breaker
    • VPS
    • 5 private proxies 

Subject:

Best,

[X]

%domain%

////

vicvic said:

Tech:
    • GSA contact form
    • Captcha breaker
    • VPS
    • 5 private proxies 

Subject:

Best,

[X]

%domain%

////

vicvic said:

Tech:
    • GSA contact form
    • Captcha breaker
    • VPS
    • 5 private proxies 

Subject:

Best,

[X]

%domain%

////
    If You dont rotate your content, urls etc almost all messages will be blocked on servers, and not wit inbox, or even spam folder
  • @MalikRasheed I didn't know i had to change the message, no tutorial I have seen mentioned this. Do you do this manually? or use spintax to do it? Also, I need to correct my numbers: I have scraped 40k websites and sent 4k emails without any results, not even visits to the website. Many thanks