Skip to content

GSA URLredirect Pro

Can someone explain what this software is used for and what it does?
When initially setting up do I put the URL of my site page in the Long URL box, and my associated Keywords in the Keywords box?
Then if I have just one URL select the Single URL option, or multiple URL's I select the Multiply URL's option.
Does this integrate with the other GSA programs like GSA Search Engine Ranker etc and if so what does it do?
Is there a way to check what its doing is successful?

Comments

• Sven said:
    Very basic information. Doesnt really answer my questions above.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    edited February 2023
    Can someone explain what this software is used for and what it does?

When initially setting up do I put the URL of my site page in the Long URL box, and my associated Keywords in the Keywords box?
    Well, the URL of your money site and a keyword that describes it.

Then if I have just one URL select the Single URL option, or multiple URL's I select the Multiply URL's option.
    Does this integrate with the other GSA programs like GSA Search Engine Ranker etc and if so what does it do?
    It will send the verified URLs directly to this tool in order to create redirects.

Is there a way to check what its doing is successful?
    The tool is checking itself if the URL created was successful, it will only list URLs that have been verified
  • On starting the program I cannot get enough time to change the Long URL to that of my site, it just starts randomly using very long urls. Where am I going wrong?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    hmm I don't quite understand. You mean it is building links automatically without you being able to operate it? Well I guess it's SER or another program sending links then. You might disable the usage in them shortly.