Skip to content

High CPU with Verification anyone?

I'm interested if you're using Catch-All POP/IMAP and getting high CPU when you're seeing the blue 'Active' state when GSA SER is verifying.

All my projects are set to delete emails when the verification link is found.

The thing is that they are not getting deleted, at least for me.

So each project needs to scan through all 11,000 emails (one day's worth since I delete them after 1 day as a necessity).

I've tried setting all projects to POP and then IMAP, and non-SSL and SSL - same result. No verified emails get deleted.

Deleting messages if older than 1 day works so I know the deleting code there works. 
This is like the delete email code when the verification link found is not executing correctly, for some reason.

Are any other GSA SER users having this high CPU issue when checking verification?

Comments

• AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
    Hello
    I also can verify there's a problem with email checking and deleting already verified ones. But not high CPU usage or maybe I haven't noticed that
    Thanked by 1rastarr
  • Hi rastarr,
    When you set up the catchall email we use this as a default set up for all users to delete all emails after 3 days. we can provide you a review account.
  • GSASERnet said:
    Hi rastarr,
    When you set up the catchall email we use this as a default set up for all users to delete all emails after 3 days. we can provide you a review account.
    Thanks for not contributing as well as hijacking this thread, just so you can peddle your services
    I'm not interested in your offer or service
    Thanked by 1Momo