Skip to content

scraping limit?

Is there an limit on scraping per project? i set the threads for scraping to 1000 and it wont go over 500/600.

Cant seem to get it any higher.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    With 10 proxies it will open just 10 connections per search engine.
  • @Sven how can i change this? i cant add duplicate proxies, i have rotating proxies so they have the same adres but once i try to add duplicates it says no new proxies added
  • But i have new 1000++ proxy also scrape the 500++ only.
    I will add a better setting on next update so that you can define the exact timing for search queries.
  • Sven said:
    I will add a better setting on next update so that you can define the exact timing for search queries.

Do you know about when this update will come?
    it's out already
  • Sven said:
    it's out already
    @Sven What is the automatic delay set to? so i can test different delays.

That delay depends on the search engine. Some have a 60 second delay, some 1 second.
  • That means u no need to test, all automatic set delay for search engine 
    yes, if you think the delays are too low (e.g. using shared proxies), try using the option to add some seconds in addition.
  • Sven said:
    yes, if you think the delays are too low (e.g. using shared proxies), try using the option to add some seconds in addition.
    @Sven Any way to get the limit higher than 500-600 per project?
    Sorry but what limit in detail?
  • Sven said:
    Sorry but what limit in detail?
    @Sven
    Per project i run i can only get 500-600 threads running thus limiting the completion time. is there anything i can change to get the project that i am runnning fulll recources? or is there an thread limit per project?
    the only limit is the memory usage and proxy amount.