Skip to content

why "link placed" for more than 10k quantity, while not indexed by SEMrush on img/comments backlinks

kxxfjkxxfj China
edited January 2023 in Need Help
why "link placed" for more than 10k quantity, while not indexed by SEMrush on img/comments backlinks
https://pastebin.com/Wny8hwud

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    hmm what does that log have to do with this?
    Thanked by 1kxxfj
  • hi, Sven
    The log uploaded that I want to share with that Link placed successfully, while the indexed rate by SEMrush or google is toooo low. 
    you can see that the rate from below 2 uploaded statastics.  You can kindly advise how to figure this out since i have posted 14k verified URLs.  it's too low rate indeed.

• Sven said:
    hi, Sven
    The log uploaded that I want to share with that Link placed successfully, while the indexed rate by SEMrush or google is toooo low. 
    you can see that the rate from below 2 uploaded statastics.  You can kindly advise how to figure this out since i have posted 14k verified URLs.  it's too low rate indeed. can you help me out on how to increase the rate of  how to increase img backlinks to be indexed with"link placed" since verified?

. c
  • Sven said:
    does the"link placed" log means page is added JS script code. If so, the rate is too low on backlinks indexed each day with 10k verified urls. you know i posted image/blog comments, can you share your ideas why the index/verifed converstion rate so low
    what did you do to improve indexing so far? Do you use tier projects and/or indexing services?

• ok, i just use indexing services free on GSA 
    Hmm what's free there ?
    Anyway, you should use tiered projects and of course some types like redirects or indexer urls will not get indexed at all. Link quality is also important.
  • Sven said:
    Hmm what's free there ?
    Anyway, you should use tiered projects and of course some types like redirects or indexer urls will not get indexed at all. Link quality is also important.
    OK.Sven
    Thanks for remiding me that info. I do see a lot of indexer urls and redirects links there. 
    Can you share some info. that what's the backlinks difference between tier1 backlinks and tier 2 backlinks?

thankx
    kxxfj
    a tier 2 backlink links to tier 1 project and so it improves the change to get that one indexed.
  • but if the tier2 is just to improve the indexing ratio, why i have wait for 10 days that no change happens that it could have indexed automatically without tier2.....

• is it too low rate on only 1-2 image backlinks indexed while i have post 10k verified backlinks

• my bandwith is only 50m for my china local digital signal. is it toooo low
    Sorry, but this is too little details to tell why google is not indexing things.
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    your not going to see instant feedback from any tool. could be days, weeks, or even months before they see them in the first place, and even then your talking about the spammier kind of links anyways so they may not show up depending on your/their settings.

get your primary t1/t2 contextual quality links indexed, and look for those if that matters in your tools. but for blog/image comms like you specified they have so much activity they tend to be crawled constantly anyways by their nature and they tend to be on moving pages anyways.