Skip to content

No contact form

a lot of urls has " No contact form found" 
I checked some of the urls and it does have contact forms. How to fix it?

Also, some it say "javascript protected" is there is any way around it ?
Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    "no contact form": If you rally see some <textarea> input field in html code, then there might be a problem with your proxies, else there is a protection that would not let our software see the form.
    "javascript protected": the software sees the fields but can not submit there as important data is missing which usually is filled via javascript and that is not executed, just simulated but only to a certain point. Some forms can not be resolved.
  • Sven said:
    "no contact form": If you rally see some <textarea> input field in html code, then there might be a problem with your proxies, else there is a protection that would not let our software see the form.
    "javascript protected": the software sees the fields but can not submit there as important data is missing which usually is filled via javascript and that is not executed, just simulated but only to a certain point. Some forms can not be resolved.

Brother, i now have 1 instance of GSA on my home pc just to filter domains. And i am not using proxy (but rotating my fiber net once in 12-24 hour to change ip)

So i have noticed same, as the ip used by gsa and i while browsing the site are Same, so at this point i can't agree with proxy issue regarding "no contact form", similar to the ones i have sent you in pm too. It's from my Filter pc where i only use to Check url's.