Skip to content

Proxy List Feature Request Ideas

Happy New Year Sven and all the GSA enthusiasts out there! I hope we all have a fun and productive 2023! :)

OK; I am looking at the Proxy List and there are a few features that seem they might be useful. If anyone knows of other ways I can accomplish this without requiring a new  feature, please let me know.

OK; first ideas is to have a CHECK ALL PRIVATE, CHECK ALL PUBLIC, CHECK ALL PRIVATE/PUBLIC options.  Presently, there's only CHECK ALL.  This seems like it gives the user two new very useful options.

Another idea relating to this is to have proxies that are locked and cannot be removed or disabled on proxy test fail. These would include rotating proxy gateways, private proxies, etc.. If I get a few bad responses on auto-test, I don't really want those removed.

Does this sound useful, or am I not realizing there's another way to deal with this already?
Thanked by 1Kaine

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    both features added for next update
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited January 2023
    Thanks, kindly, Sven! I hope your New Year is off to a great start! :)
    A lot of work...but somehow it will do.
    Happy New year to you as well
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited January 2023
    Sven, I can't figure out how the new features work. :(

I tried locking a set of proxies, but after I unlocked them, it seems not any of the proxies, even ones I didn't lock, can  be deleted.

The Delete submenu on rt-click is greyed out and doesn't work.  I do like the colors, tho!!

Sorry I am so confused. :|
    If you tagged some proxies as locked, it would simply mean they will not get deleted automatically.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee