Skip to content

seremails contact not working ?

they have auto charge me from paypal that i dont have service now for long,  , i have contacted many times thorugh the website also direct email , but still not replay (5 days ago) so far 

Is he in this forum ?
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Yes, but also not active. Let's give him some more days time. I can contact him as well and maybe get his attention then.
    Thanked by 1iamsrilankan
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    iamsrilankan  Just log in to your PayPal and cancel the subscription - easy as that.
  • royalmice said:
    iamsrilankan  Just log in to your PayPal and cancel the subscription - easy as that.
    i am looking for refund that auto charge 
  • Beaware with SEREmails. They owe me big money with their affiliate. I was promoting from sometime with my clients and they never replied.  Plus their emails are junk and outdated.  I was having very low vpm and lpm with premium link list here. I been using 3 list providers at a time and i was thinking what was the issue. After said after other premium seller i tried my own emails and i am getting almost 80% sucess with high vpm ratio... beaware these guys!
  • Cosmetak said:
    Beaware with SEREmails. They owe me big money with their affiliate. I was promoting from sometime with my clients and they never replied.  Plus their emails are junk and outdated.  I was having very low vpm and lpm with premium link list here. I been using 3 list providers at a time and i was thinking what was the issue. After said after other premium seller i tried my own emails and i am getting almost 80% sucess with high vpm ratio... beaware these guys!
    any recommend service ? 
  • Which other similar service are you guys suggesting?

• Nefelim said:
    Which other similar service are you guys suggesting?

There is seospartans.com and easycontentmachine.com, which even has a choice of TLDs.
  • Nefelim said:
    Which other similar service are you guys suggesting?

There is seospartans.com and easycontentmachine.com, which even has a choice of TLDs.
    I was using seospartans.com in the past, and it was a nightmare. They disappeared but kept charging my subscription even though the service was not working. I was forced to open a Paypal dispute. Any opinion for those guys: https://gsaser.net/?

• Hi all,
    I can see thats an issue there, Only what i can say, if you need a review, just let me know. I can not guarantee a 100% best quality service and price. but give the chance to show you a good quality of service and Price