Skip to content

Improve URL Click Rate

This discussion was created from comments split from: maximum number of threads per project?.

Comments

• ezequielezequiel argentina
    edited November 2022
    Sven! how are u?
    I need please if you can guide me on how to send to 40k contacts that I have.
    Currently the % of successful submit is 10%. But at the beginning the project receives a good % of clicks, but at 2 or 3 hours, the shortened url stops receiving clicks, making the submit forms successful but no one clicks with which they are being blocked and not delivered (detected as spam possibly?)

How can I maintain my click rate throughout the submission without my subforms being blocked by the hosting or isp?

I mean, I've tried many things, many quality proxies, unique texts with the premium spiner tool, unique email from, unique subjects,
    The only thing that I can't solve is having many unique shorten ul's, because it is very hard work to buy domains for this purpose and configure the shorten.
    But I want to know how to do it right, for example, a solution is to send less quantity per minute or the result will be the same?

Many, many thanks for reading!

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    What type of URLs do you use? URL Shorteners only I hope? Because if you use URLs where your original URL is part as a parameter, then it's not really some improvement.
  • I have bought a new domain with a name similar to the brand of my destination website, and I make a shortened url with YURLS php script.
    I have also created 10 shorten urls with free providers such as rebrand or tinyurl (without TLD's).
    The results are being very bad, because of 2500 submit forms sent successfully, I have not had any visit to the landing that lasts at least 5 seconds or 10 seconds ... I only received 8 visits, it seems that they are bots because the bouce rate was 100% .
    Could you give me some clue, where to improve?

• ezequielezequiel argentina
    edited November 2022
    Sven
    Could you point me in the right direction?

• ezequiel said:
    Sven
    Could you point me in the right direction?

Hi brother, i am facing the same issue as you. have you found a solution?
    OK, but this might not have anything to do with the URL you include with the message. Are you also adding that URL in the "Website" field? Please leave that blank as it is often a spam-detection.-trigger, that should not be filled out.
  • No, the website field is empty...
    Is there any other recommendation you can give me?
    When unique texts should I create? I have 250 unique body text....
    is it little?
    thanks Sven!

Hard to say what number is good here. But adding spin syntax to it would help at least. If you have 250 unique texts and put spin syntax to it, it should be ok. Together with URL Redirects (not same url each time) it should be a good method to fight anti-spam tactics.
  • Do you consider it necessary to buy a dozen new TLD's, wait 7 days and use them, or is it okay to use free shorten urls with urls of the type https://bit.ly/3AnPBX1 ?

I think the free URLs will do it.
  • Do you really think that using free shorten urls will not be detected as a spammer?
    I have read in forums that it is one of the first things that antispam tries to avoid because it can be phishing links...
    (I'm shocked by your response, I thought you would recommend your own TLD's that are at least 7 days old)

Well free shorteners are used everywhere. Even I use them to send long order urls to customers. I see nothing wrong in that. You can of course have your own opinion about this and use your own URLs. But as with SEO and marketing itself, everyone has its own vie about things. Be shocked on that as well.
  • Thanks Sven! I will try again and evaluate the results. I thank you for your patience and commitment in the answers.

• I hope the gsa contact form scrap have no limit thread, because always just scrape the 500++ only. Very slow
  • romingson said:
    I hope the gsa contact form scrap have no limit thread, because always just scrape the 500++ only. Very slow

i cannot understand the relationship of this post and the topic ....
    is slow because of your proxies
  • No proxy problem. I have 2000++ private proxy and just set the 1000 thread scrape website only. But now the scrape thread just limit 500++ only. Before have more thread.
  • ok 500++ thread is not bad....
    how many records do you want to scrape?
  • Before I have open 1500 thread, but now the software have limited. Slow scrapebox already
    there is no limit
  • Hi, 

Can you send clickable shorten URL in Self Msg field? 

I read on another post, that you can't send clickable link? 

Right now I am send a link to my free training (opt in) 

But the link in the self msg body is not clickable. 

Any suggestions? 

Sorry if this is a dumb question, new to this

TIA