Skip to content

GSA Website Contact + 25 proxies + GSA Captcha Breaker = 10% Submission Success Rate?

as above. as you can see, i have searched all the forums and settings to get this to work. but my success rate is at 10%. even after running as admin. i have bought 25 proxies, captcha breaker, gsa contact form. i am running both softwares on administrator on my windows 11. can i get it up to somewhere near 50%?

Comments

• you have to think about click rate, or convertion rate...
    the thing is 10% rate submit is very good, but i ask you, ¿how is your response / convertion / click rate landing page?
  • oh my god is it true? thats quite disappointing then. i have low click thru on my links i was just testing it. Assuming this is true i can only send out only approximate 20k messages a day if i run my macbook on 24/7
    ezequiel said:
    you have to think about click rate, or convertion rate...
    the thing is 10% rate submit is very good, but i ask you, ¿how is your response / convertion / click rate landing page?

• I'm not sure if its the problem with the proxies i bought as i have 90% failed rate
  • proxies must be the best, private...
    With that you should have 10% effectiveness in submit forms or 12%. It is a normal % if you have bought any listing or scrape. If the list of websites is curated you should have a better %.
    I still can't find a solution to a very low click rate, I've had almost no interactions sending 20k forms... it's quite disappointing but I'm still investigating what mistake I may be making. The antispam of the isp or hostings are being very heavys

Thanked by 1vicvic
  • Where you able to improve your submit rate? I bought a similar stack as you last week and now I'm facing the same disappointment. I have only 10 proxies though. Any tips? I have seen a guy selling lists (2 million for 99 per month or something like that) but haven't tried it yet.
  • alexbaker27  so whats you ctr? How many link kliks you get with 20k submitted forms? Also do You use any spintax creating content, or just submitting same massage over 20k forms?
    I beleve most of your messages just landing in spam.
  • How can you avoid messages landing in spam?
  • marcin31marcin31 England
    edited March 2023
    vicvic said:
    How can you avoid messages landing in spam?
    j
  • NolivNoliv United States
    I bought 20 proxies and only 9 are good and 11 are dead, called up MPP the vendor and they told me "It's important to note that the working and non-working status of a proxy in GSA is not determined by an HTTP code, as it should, but by a custom message provided by their software. To replicate the issue, you can try setting the proxy in a regular browser or another scraping tool, and you will likely see that the issue is not related to the proxy itself. Don';t know what to do. I have enclosed the screenshot of my computer and I notice those Type-Connect are good and those Type-WEB are dead.