Skip to content

Why are my links not verified?

Can you please tell me where to look for the problem? Why aren't they verified? What can this be connected to?

Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    My guess is that they are checked but not of them turned out to be verified by now. Thats usually often the case with engines like:
    • Wordpress/Drupal- need a lot of account creation, login but later nooone allows you to send an article
    • Blog Comments where you send your comment+URL but they are admin approved
  • Seems like you are buillding links to a real website or so-called Contextual / Do follows.  Nowadays it's even hard to create a google / Fb account manually. Same applies to web2.0s / article etc. SO its always good to choose high-quality data, including emails/proxies, whenever you build to those engines. 

For now, you can try to change the mode only to verify.  Next time use good content and fresh emails. Most of the time, this causes due to manual approvals etc. 

1 quality link is always better than 100 garbage.   I build 10 quality links for each site every day with my GSA SER. Treat your target links nicely and wait for verification
  • Sven said:
    My guess is that they are checked but not of them turned out to be verified by now. Thats usually often the case with engines like:
    • Wordpress/Drupal- need a lot of account creation, login but later nooone allows you to send an article
    • Blog Comments where you send your comment+URL but they are admin approved
    You're absolutely right, it's articles on Wordpress. Just a month ago I could already get a few verified links to published articles after 10 minutes from the start of the project, and now this result after an hour.
    Seems like you are buillding links to a real website or so-called Contextual / Do follows.  Nowadays it's even hard to create a google / Fb account manually. Same applies to web2.0s / article etc. SO its always good to choose high-quality data, including emails/proxies, whenever you build to those engines. 

For now, you can try to change the mode only to verify.  Next time use good content and fresh emails. Most of the time, this causes due to manual approvals etc. 

1 quality link is always better than 100 garbage.   I build 10 quality links for each site every day with my GSA SER. Treat your target links nicely and wait for verification
    I buy proxies, captchas and emails, all brand new.
    At the first level, I only use article sites that are easy to get into the index. A month ago I had no problem getting a couple hundred verifications in half a day of work.
  • These are the settings I use:
  • Did you solve this problem? I got the same, probably zero contextual links
  • GSA technical support said that the problem is in the mail I use. I don't think that's convincing. Now I'm trying to figure out what the problem is with the mail merchant.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Yes thats what I said and thats what my tests show. The same site tested with your email accounts and mine reacted differently.
    I got a message in my email account, but it never arrived in yours. Even sending a normal email from my account to yours didn't show up an email.
  • Having worked on debugging many engines over the years, I can tell you that email account quality can make or break your efforts, especially with Wordpress and Drupal based engines. It's worth investing in clean domains to create POP accounts on.