Skip to content

GSA SER Submitting but not Verifying URLS - Reasons?

Hi everyone,

I'm having trouble getting verified URLS for one of my projects in GSA SER, and wonder if I'm doing anything wrong or if this is pretty normal.. I'm fairly new to SER.

Anyway, basically what's happening is I'm getting hundreds of submitted URLS in my project, but getting no verified URLS for the past 2 days since I made it (unless you count 2 which didn't even link back to my site, lol)

I'm trying to get quality links to my money site like blog comments and web 2.0s so maybe this is the issue? 

This is my setup:

GSA Captcha Breaker and SER (up to date)
Running on Win 10 Virtual Machine 
PR Filters set to ignore PR below 0
How to get target URLS option - english search engines checked
I'm using a massive SER verified sitelists as target URLs
10 working Semi-Dedicated proxies
Threads set to 600

Is it normal to wait for hours and get no verified links pointing to your site? As said I'm getting submitted all the time but no verified yet

Comments

• shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    >I'm trying to get quality links to my money site like blog comments and web 2.0s so maybe this is the issue?

Web 2.0s are useless without SERE v2 so you are just wasting resources trying that.

>PR Filters set to ignore PR below 0

PR hasnt been updated in years, the majority of new blogs will have PR N/A or 0.

>I'm using a massive SER verified sitelists as target URLs

Is this some random list downloaded online from months back? Most of those links will be dead. Try filtering it to see what actually alive. Try using a decent live list like looplines, you can get it at a discount on that page too then filter it.
  • Chances are, the sites that can be posted on - have already been posted, as your SER could have gone through the entire list already.

So no more verified means that there are no new targets that can be built links to.

If you want continuous high LPM, then try increasing the post count per site , as well as increase the number of times on the sites to be reposted on, and also make sure that you load more emails preferably Yahoo, etc, so that more accounts can be made.
  • I got same problem. I can't get verified contextual links (url-shortener, etc. is working, but I need contextual links). Did you solve it? Please, help me if you know reasons