Skip to content

How to protect certain keywords from being spun?

Is there an option in ser like there is in content generator to add protected keywords so that they dont get spun?
The only spinning related settings I can find is in the article manager tab...either right clicking on an article and clicking edit, then spin config. Or from clicking the tools/spin convert thing.

All I see is a section to enter username and password for the various spin services...im using the best spinner. I dont see any place that lets me add keywords to be protected?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    The spinning settings in SER are indeed very basic and there is no option to choose "protected terms" other than in GSA Content Generator.
    I might switch the whole system out to the new one used in other GSA tools, which would be a lot more convenient.
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    Sven said:
    The spinning settings in SER are indeed very basic and there is no option to choose "protected terms" other than in GSA Content Generator.
    I might switch the whole system out to the new one used in other GSA tools, which would be a lot more convenient.
    I have a bunch of articles already downloaded for a project and spun on a paragraph level...

I went into the project and added my brand name, copy pasted from one of the para spun articles, in the filter tab as a 'action/protect' applies to word. Saved the settings

I then went to that article and clicked insert spintax and it added word syn spins as i wanted, but its still spinning my brand name as well. 

Is this filter protected terms setting for newly dowloaded articles or how does that work? Is there a way to protect various keywords or my brand from being spun when I'm trying to do what im doing?

Thanks
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    can you share exact samples in private message?
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    Sven said:
    can you share exact samples in private message?
    sent, thanks