Skip to content

I'm unable to find a good answer to cleaning lists in GSA SER

[1] How does one clean lists for duplicate domains? Is this done automatically or do I have to use an external tool?
[2] I notice in test project, when I click Show All Submitted URLs that the list is full of timeout entries, per attachment. How does this happen and how do I cull them out ?

Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    1) Please don't clear duplicates here. Each of that entries in your screenshot is verifying a different account (different email used).
    2) That date (timeout) column shows you when this URL is removed after no verification email arrived or no link was found.
  • OK thats good info to know, so thanks you
    btw some of these future 'to be checked' dates are in Feb 2023 which seems a long wait time

Anyways, is there an FAQ on keeping verified lists clean of duplicate URLs and/or no longer functioning ?
    Thats a custom engine you use and for that it's defined in the engine script file when a timeout should appear. I also think that this is a too high value and should be changed. Trying to verify a link or account for more than 5 days seems useless. Even 1 day should be enough in most cases.
  • thanks I'll look into it

But really, is there an FAQ on keeping verified lists clean of duplicate URLs and/or no longer functioning ?
    options->advanced->tools->cleanUp
  • Ahh ok, thank you thank you so much.
    So many areas that I missed that one.
    GSA is looking like a great tool thus far. Still getting the backend sorted out hence the cleanup question.
    Thanks again for all your help too
    Your welcome :-)
    I know it's somehow overwhelming with functions and popup menus. Just ask here on forum and we all try our best answering.
    Also maybe you can review GSA on TrustPilot?