Skip to content

False positives?

Hi,
I just started using CB and noticed it reports a reasonably high number of false positives.
Is this normal? Is there anything I can do to improve the solving?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    wow that looks bad indeed. Though I have to admit that the seen captchas are some of the harder ones to solve with a low success rate. I don't think there is much room to improve them. May I ask what program is sending those captchas?
  • Sven said:
    wow that looks bad indeed. Though I have to admit that the seen captchas are some of the harder ones to solve with a low success rate. I don't think there is much room to improve them. May I ask what program is sending those captchas?
    Hi Sven
    Sorry, I don't understand your question. I'm using the GSA Captcha Breaker program.
    If you mean something else, could you tell me how to tell which program is sending them I'll happily try and provide that info
    I mean are you using it with GSA Search Engine Ranker or GSA Website Contact ?
  • rastarrrastarr Thailand
    edited October 2022
    Sven said:
    I mean are you using it with GSA Search Engine Ranker or GSA Website Contact ?
    oh ok, sorry for my confusion
    I'm using it with GSA Search Engine Ranker 

and what about the engines you used on the project?
  • Sven said:
    and what about the engines you used on the project?
    I'm really just doing a test project at the moment while I finish some Scrapebox activity.
    Here's a screenshot of the engines on the project attached

Ohh so basically all engines then. Majority might come from blog comments I suspect though. Anyway, Im afraid there is not much room to improve things other than collecting the failed captchas and try to add support for it.
  • Sven said:
    Ohh so basically all engines then. Majority might come from blog comments I suspect though. Anyway, Im afraid there is not much room to improve things other than collecting the failed captchas and try to add support for it.
    OK, are you wanting me to send failed captchas to you then? There doesn't seem to be a way to do that directly from inside GSA CB
    you can enable the option to save solved and unsolved captchas.