Skip to content

if you want High success rate on GSA

Hi fellow members. if you see low success in gsa , if you didn't get good amount of unique domain this is for you. if you are using catchall email service. you have to setup your own with your own domains. i was using seremail so far, but i see lot of site not getting success , not getting many unique domains, specially quality Engine That i am using such as Article/forums/social Bookmark/Social Network/wiki if you see ,it can be due to emails. so i prefer to use my own emails as catchall 2 domains. i am getting huge success rate improve. most of are using their own emails domains. that's for new user who doesn't know . welcome for your opinion .Thanks 

Comments

• ive used....and still use them as a cathcall service as well. ive wondered if/how much their domains and subs they use are on various blacklists

so u just set your own catchalls up? how much use do u get out of them before you have to setup new subs and main domains?
  • edited September 2022
    Use both self hosted catchall and regular emails like gmail or outlook for best success rates.
  • Tapez votreThanks for your feedback and for this tip  commentaire
  • ive used....and still use them as a cathcall service as well. ive wondered if/how much their domains and subs they use are on various blacklists

so u just set your own catchalls up? how much use do u get out of them before you have to setup new subs and main domains?
    Update i got messed up with catchall setup on namecheap hosting as most of time hsoting down , so i back to the seremail. but using our own (new) domain This will definieatly Increase the success rate. 
  • I use my own domains for premium link lists whenever I want to build links for tier 1. This is true.  However, you need to find offshore hosting, as many reputed hostings go down when you go through massive link blasts.
    Thanked by 1iamsrilankan