Skip to content

Proxies API and Custom Proxy Test popup

Hi, I've added the Proxies API in GSA and its working great. But the issue is this popup appears after sometime and asks for the action. What if I'm not watching the screen? Is there anyway to disable it or auto select the action "OK"? Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    What API did you use? This popup comes from the custom proxy set you have enabled. You better switch it to a build in. Still a bug though and I need to fix it.
    Thanked by 1jason
  • Webshare API. I just use the API and it loaded the proxies automatically. Now the campaign is running and this pop-up shows up after sometime repeatedly.
    OK, will fix it for next update. Till than, please try to switch to another proxy test other than "custom" in options.
    Thanked by 1jason
  • Proxy Test is not even enabled. I disabled the (Search for new proxies every ...) option. Shoould I enable it and then change the option and disable it again?

• I just enabled it for a second and then changed the "Test to perform" to Google search and then unchecked the Search for new proxies again. I hope it'll solve the issue now.
    yes that should solve it.
    Thanked by 1jason
  • edited October 2022
    Also, please add the feature of Refresh time interval. So, users do not have to click on Add proxy> webshare and press the refresh button after every few hours. Thanks
    This refresh is happening automatically.
    Thanked by 1jason