Skip to content

[MediaWiki] required variable "your e-mail" was not used in form

Hi, @Sven

I am getting this message "required variable "your e-mail" was not used in form" when I submitted MediaWiki Sites. What is the Problem?
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    There is no problem in general. Just that this probably doesn't allow you to sign-up and has an error message on the form so further registration where the email would have been required to continue.
  • Sven said:
    There is no problem in general. Just that this probably doesn't allow you to sign-up and has an error message on the form so further registration where the email would have been required to continue.
    MediaWiki Signup form does not require an email address, it needs only a Username and Password. But why SER can't create backlinks. i tried it myself everything fine, I can create backlinks easily.
    Thanked by 1the_other_dude
    Usually you would need an email and thats how default wikimedia sites will work. If this is a special site with some mods, then Im sorry, it'S not supported unless you want to give me the link or you modify the script.
  • Sven said:
    Usually you would need an email and thats how default wikimedia sites will work. If this is a special site with some mods, then Im sorry, it'S not supported unless you want to give me the link or you modify the script.
    here are few links
    habits.wiki
    blast-wiki.win
    ace-wiki.win
    city-wiki.win
    echo-wiki.win
    noon-wiki.win
    hotel-wiki.win
    smart-wiki.win
    I have changed the script to allow registration there. However, all I get is "Incorrect or missing CAPTCHA", no matter what I try. If you know how to register there correctly, let me know...I was not able to do so in browser.
  • I think those sites are wikis run by another SEO software (SEOAP or Money Robot?) and exist solely for users of that software to post to
    yes thats must be the reason as new posts are seen there but Im unable to submit. If someone knows what software it is, I might be able to spy on the packets it sends.
  • cherub said:
    I think those sites are wikis run by another SEO software (SEOAP or Money Robot?) and exist solely for users of that software to post to
    Yes, SEOAutoPilot can easily create backlinks with these wikis sites. Another interesting thing is most of the time, wiki gives nofollow attributes, but those wikis give dofollow backlinks.
    Thanked by 1Kaine
    I don't have SEOAutoPilote but if someone can get me a VPS where this one runs, I can easily debug things.
    Thanked by 1Kaine
  • Sven said:
    I don't have SEOAutoPilote but if someone can get me a VPS where this one runs, I can easily debug things.
    i have this problems anytime with Mediawiki
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    MasumKhan said:
    cherub said:
    I think those sites are wikis run by another SEO software (SEOAP or Money Robot?) and exist solely for users of that software to post to
    Yes, SEOAutoPilot can easily create backlinks with these wikis sites. Another interesting thing is most of the time, wiki gives nofollow attributes, but those wikis give dofollow backlinks.
    Can you send acces to SeoAutoPilot at Sven ?