Skip to content

Website Contact Step-by-step

Hello, just starting out... looking to avoid possible errors and not to get banned or blacklisted at the start. 

1) Buy - connect private proxies

2) Use VPS ? or its not 100% needed?

3) What about email? I have an ecom product... if I buy one more g mail like info @ ..com - can this email get banned or listed as spam? 

should i create new website with new domain to test this out or its safe to use my main ? 

1) Use proxies to scrape and get websites
2) use proxies to send messages
3) email?
4) any other tips?

Please help newbies!)

Thanks team! 
BR 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    1) yes, if you can afford it, I recommend using good proxies
    2) Only needed if you have a slow internet connection or don't want to have your PC making noise as it keeps running all the time
    3) Read more about spam related topics here: https://docu.gsa-online.de/website_contact/tutorials

• thanks!)

proxies should use for both -  scraping websites and messaging? how many proxies are good number? 

any other recommendations for success?
    one proxy is usually good for 10 threads. Using proxies for scraping will increase speed, but other than that it's not needed. For sending you should use proxies to not get into trouble from your ISP.
  • what is 10 threads? 

how ~ many websites is it?

thanks!
    A thread is one tasks that can be performed at a time. With 10 threads (See options) you can serve 10 tasks at a time, which speeds things up.
  • innov8innov8 Ft. Lauderdale
    What is considered a "good proxie?" I was thinking of using illumiti (now brightdata) as I had an old account with them BUT is there a company that if budget was not an issue would be best for website contact? I have my own list