Skip to content

javascript protected error

innov8innov8 Ft. Lauderdale
edited July 2022 in GSA Website Contact
I am new to this and testing out one of my own sites (built in wix) to ensure my setup is good prior to a large campaign.

When I run the "Scrape & Check" I get a javascript protected error

Any suggestions on how to fix this or if its something I am doing wrong? Also this is still a demo account if that means anything

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    This is something I can not fix. Javascript protected forms can only be submitted if I manually add support for it (based on some major plugin).
    Thanked by 1BLVConsultingGroup
  • innov8innov8 Ft. Lauderdale
    ok, so its not something I was doing wrong? And I assume anyone using a Wix site will not get the messages due to the form styles with javascript? Thank you for your response. 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yes, also wix has usually one global webserver to accept the contact form inputs. This would get your email and data sent to it flagged as spam very quickly.
    Ok, I understand. The wix site was just a test I was doing since I get the form emails. Now with that being said it sounds like using an email with a different domain that forwards to my primary business domain would be ideal so it does not flag my primary domain(s) as spam? Thank you for your help
  • looplineloopline autoapprovemarketplace.com
    innov8 said:
    Ok, I understand. The wix site was just a test I was doing since I get the form emails. Now with that being said it sounds like using an email with a different domain that forwards to my primary business domain would be ideal so it does not flag my primary domain(s) as spam? Thank you for your help

Yes I Always use a redirect domain in the message its self, that way if there is any abuse complaint, most often it goes to that redirect domain and keeps the primary domain protected.
    Thank you! The one thing I wish there was unless I cant find it is the "perfect setup check list of what to have in place" Basically a list of preferred tools (some optional) for people new to this platform so they can set up things the right way from the start to reduce any potential issues that are typically learned the hard way. Just a thought! 
  • looplineloopline autoapprovemarketplace.com
    well I will have something like that soon.  I have some of it, I sell contact form lists that are prescanned, by the millions and I give a bunch of bonuses away, including some presetup templates for website contact and more. 

Im going to either be doing a course soon.  You can pm me if you want details, I want to respect this forum as its not a sales forum so I won't post here, but I might likley put it up in the sales section once its done. 
    Thanked by 1draculax
    Thank you for all your feedback! Looking forward to leveraging the software.