Skip to content

New Guy - Needs help seting up

I am struggling to learn just some of the basic. is there a step by step out ther for Dummies. I just need to get thing going all am doing is spinning. Any help or video of this year could really help

Comments

• Zevious said:
    I am struggling to learn just some of the basic. is there a step by step out ther for Dummies. I just need to get thing going all am doing is spinning. Any help or video of this year could really help
    A couple of things to ask and the community will be able to help you out better.

1. What are you working with in terms of your target site that you want to boost? Is it an old site or new one?
    2. Are you using this to build straight to your target site or to an intermediary tier?
    3. What type of sites are you working with? Do you have a list already? If not are you intending to scrape for one?
    4. What other tools are you using for proxies/captcha breaker/spinning etc?
    5. Do you have a VPS or are you using this on your PC? In either case, what are the hardware specs you are working with.
    Let me know, and I will give you some appropriate guidance, step by step and really easy to follow and we can help get you started in no time.
    Thanked by 1draculax