Skip to content

Work speed GSA

The base is being processed within 12 days and is still in the process. Is this OK? How increase speed of process?  

And one more: Recommend please good source for the base

Thanks 
Tagged:

Comments

• AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
    Hello
    If you're processing your scraped links inside GSA SER, I'd suggest you use GSA Platform Identifier. It's stand-alone software that will process your whole scraped link lists and categorize them based on their engines.
  • AliTab said:
    Hello
    If you're processing your scraped links inside GSA SER, I'd suggest you use GSA Platform Identifier. It's stand-alone software that will process your whole scraped link lists and categorize them based on their engines.
    Is there any specific advantage to using GSA PI? I have found SER to do it very well.
  • AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
    Momo said:
    AliTab said:
    Hello
    Is there any specific advantage to using GSA PI? I have found SER to do it very well.
    Yes, the process gets faster. you don't need to waste your GSA SER's time and threads for processing targets.
    Thanked by 1draculax