Skip to content

Fresh High Authority GSA SER Verified Link Lists Daily with Quick Start Templates | SERLinks.com

Comments

• Hello sir already sent u ticket sir, but already waiting
    Hello , Seems our ticket already solved. Our one of the agents got sick, and we had a little Que. Everything is back to normal. Feel free to continue ticket if there is anything. Best
  • I've been using SER Links for a few months now and I'm really impressed with the quality of links. They offer a wide range of links that are worth the price. I contacted their support regarding verification and they were really helpful. Changing to residential ips and using quality spinner always help. End of this month i am planning to sub for yearly plan. Keep it up guys!
    Thanked by 1Peterpotter
  • I've been using SER Links for a few months now and I'm really impressed with the quality of links. They offer a wide range of links that are worth the price. I contacted their support regarding verification and they were really helpful. Changing to residential ips and using quality spinner always help. End of this month i am planning to sub for yearly plan. Keep it up guys!
    Hi!

We are happy to hear that SER Links has been helpful for you and that you're getting good value from it. If you have any issues / or need support, don't hesitate to contact our support desk in our member's area.
    Best.
  • i went to the site, it meantions 50% coupon, but on the cart it claims the coupon has expired.
    may i get this coupon?
    thanks
  • coral99 said:
    i went to the site, it meantions 50% coupon, but on the cart it claims the coupon has expired.
    may i get this coupon?
    thanks

Hello,

Thank you for interesting in SER Links.  Unfortunately we only provide 10% off for our new users. Since expenses are bit high with majestic and other 3rd party services it's hard to provide more than that.  However for loyal customers ( who been using our service for more than 3 months) we offer 20% more link data base than normal users.

Hope it helps.

I just sent you 10% coupon.

Stay safe and have a nice day!
  • xyberxyber Turkey
    please send me coupon.
    Thanked by 1Peterpotter
  • xyber said:
    please send me coupon.

Coupon sent.

Stay safe and have a nice day!

Best.
  • Caroline12Caroline12 North America
    send me a coupon code please?
  • send me a coupon code please?
    Coupon sent. Have a nice day.
  • Im interested in trying out your list. Can I have a coupon please?
  • Im interested in trying out your list. Can I have a coupon please?
    Coupon sent. Have a safe and nice weekend.
  • Interested here too. Please send me coupon.
  • Your JVZoo payment page doesn't work.
    After authorizing PayPal it bring me back to JVZoo but there's a grey screen over the page.
    Nothing happens, and I get stuck on that Grey JVzoo page.
  • edited June 2022
    liwern said:

liwern said:
    Your JVZoo payment page doesn't work.
    After authorizing PayPal it bring me back to JVZoo but there's a grey screen over the page.
    Nothing happens, and I get stuck on that Grey JVzoo page.
    Hello ,

Thank you for intesrting in our service. I have sent the coupon. If you are having issues with our checkout page please directly contact our pre sale / tech support team. We provide support only via support email as we have got dedicated support team in our helpdesk.

Hope it helps.
    Best
  • Coupon Please

• cefege said:
    Coupon Please

Coupon sent.

Have a nice day.
  • Hello
    how are you 
    Coupon Please
    thx
  • draculax said:
    Hello
    how are you 
    Coupon Please
    thx
    Hello , Thank you for interesting in our service Coupon Pmed. Best
  • f3nd1f3nd1 somewhere out there
    Coupon please
    Thanked by 1Peterpotter
  • f3nd1 said:
    Coupon please
    Coupon code sent.

Have a nice day!
  • If you are really looking for money site targets this is the place you want. I highly recommended this to every top tier link building fellas. I would like to grab yearly plan. Can you provide me best discount please ?
  • eiNa said:
    If you are really looking for money site targets this is the place you want. I highly recommended this to every top tier link building fellas. I would like to grab yearly plan. Can you provide me best discount please ?
    Hi , Thank you for your honest feedback. We really expect such feedbacks. Feel free to open a ticket whenever you get an issue with our service. Sent the yearly coupon. Have a nice day!
  • reka000reka000 INA
    edited September 2022
    Hello,

Coupon code please.

Thanks!
  • reka000 said:
    Hello,

Coupon code please.

Thanks!
    Coupon code sent. Have a safe weekend.
  • reka000 said:
    Hello,

Coupon code please.

Thanks!
    How long will it take for new account to have access to SerLinks Dropbox live feeding?
  • reka000 said:
    reka000 said:
    Hello,

Coupon code please.

Thanks!
    How long will it take for new account to have access to SerLinks Dropbox live feeding?
    Hello , It depends with DB quato (API called left per day) . In average it's less than 12H and it;s not going to take more than 12H in anyway. For tech / pre questions you can directly open a ticket at our website or contact our support email. Have a nice weekend.
  • Hi , Can i have the best coupon code for the first time customer?
  • oxjcorner said:
    Hi , Can i have the best coupon code for the first time customer?
    Hi, Thank you for interesting in the service. Sent coupon code. Best
  • any discount coupon code please ?
  • any discount coupon code please ?
    Coupon sent. Have a great day!