Skip to content

Using GSA SER on brand new domain

hi guys, i built a website (all ai generated content with links to affiliate pages) and while I am prepared to let this domain gets deindexed in the worst case scenario, I still hope for its longetivity.

At only a few days old, I was wondering if I would just use gsa ser on this like nobody's business or go slow at first?

Comments

• Some people doing this with success.
    I am not getting any results with only contextual tiered link building in a slow way on old sites.
    Google is unpredictable.

Thanked by 1hardcorenuker
  • Only way you’ll really know is to try it. My opinion is that you should focus on sending traffic to the website for a couple of weeks at a minimum before you start building links, otherwise those links probably will be ignored since that’s not natural to get links without having had a good amount of traffic already.
  • Only way you’ll really know is to try it. My opinion is that you should focus on sending traffic to the website for a couple of weeks at a minimum before you start building links, otherwise those links probably will be ignored since that’s not natural to get links without having had a good amount of traffic already.
    I agree buddy. this is why i didn't install GSC or GA on the domain. Although Google has the data no matter what
  • edited July 2022
    Only way you’ll really know is to try it. My opinion is that you should focus on sending traffic to the website for a couple of weeks at a minimum before you start building links, otherwise those links probably will be ignored since that’s not natural to get links without having had a good amount of traffic already.
    I agree buddy. this is why i didn't install GSC or GA on the domain. Although Google has the data no matter what
    Don’t forget that google has chrome user data it can possibly use too! I don’t use anything google because of the spying.
  • thanks a lot buddy! I will do try to use firefox. but damn chrome is really fast and convenient. haha
  • I don’t notice a difference in website speed when using any browser anymore. I recall internet explorer being slow but that had to of been 15 years ago lol I use Firefox and safari everyday.