Skip to content

Verification problem

I just started using SER again and created a new project. I'm getting almost no verifications. I believe it has to do with my email setup. I'm using catchall emails from sermail and getting alot of verification failed messages in my log. I also received the below message in my log. Using 10 dedicated proxies also. Any advise on what to do would be greatly appreciated?

10:32:39: [ ] No E-Mails to read on this account. Make sure you do not check/delete emails using your E-Mail-Client/Browser.
Thanked by 1Momo

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    1. check in project settings that email accounts still work (TEST)
    2. make sure the proxy setup works, thats usually the biggest problem customers run into
  • Sven,

I just ran a test on emails and proxies. All emails tested successful and 7 out of 10 proxies were successful.
    In another thread there was mentioned that seremail was down temporary. Maybe this explains things as it is now back.
  • Sven said:
    In another thread there was mentioned that seremail was down temporary. Maybe this explains things as it is now back.
    Yes they were down for a short amount of time but seem to be back up and working again. I'm still having the same problem though with not getting any verifications. Any other suggestions on what to check?
    If you can, turn on the debug mode in options->advanced and run the project with 1 thread only. Usually you quickly see why everything fails in there.
  • Sven said:
    If you can, turn on the debug mode in options->advanced and run the project with 1 thread only. Usually you quickly see why everything fails in there.
    I did this and from what I can see it looks like I'm getting alot of failed verifications. I've tested my emails and it says their all successful. I've also tested my proxies and 7 of 10 are successful. Could the proxies be my problem?
    that verification part is not the issue...try submitting to one of the sites and see whats in the debug log.