Skip to content

How to publish articles to wordpress with GSA Content Generator.

wa456jikkwa456jikk China
edited July 2022 in GSA Content Generator
I read the manual, but the tutorial is not very detailed. There are no videos or articles available online.
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Actually there are good tutorials and videos. And we have written about this here as well:
  • post_category[]=34
    category=SEO
    categories=SEO
    new_category=SEO
    I have successfully published an article, what do each of the four above mean and how do they differ?

Delete published articles——Which articles does this mean to delete?
    The different category names are for different plugins on wordpress. Using them all doesn't hurt.
    --
    Delete Published Articles << delete means to delete them from GSA Content Generator's project listing.
  • How do I categorize articles? How do I put an article into a specified category?
    Usually you do that by the project itself. You know, one project for SEO articles, another for Health and so on.
  • My website is www.????? .com, I need to create a separate ABC.???? COM to publish GSA articles, right?  

I don't know if that's what you mean, but if that's what you mean, can the subdomain www and the subdomain abc be on the same host? Or does the subdomain need to be installed on another host.
    hmm maybe we have a language problem here. Of course you don't need a different website or subdomain per category. What I tried to express is that all articles created in a project are usually for one category and so you don't have to select or sort articles in and can submit them all into one category.
  • So I publish the articles directly to my current site without adding another subdomain abc to create a new wordpress site?
    Sorry, but why another subdomain? You can do that of course but I see no reason.
  • wa456jikkwa456jikk China
    edited July 2022
    Because I have seen individuals whose sites are publishing articles to subdomains. So I misunderstood you and I am now posting articles to my own www site.