Skip to content

How to pre-sort urls from link list from certain countries?

Yo guys.. is it possible to pre-sort urls from link list from certain countries? I am using link list with thousands of urls to post to.However I want to post my FR articles to FR sites only,DE articles to DE sites only etc.

I have enabled the option in SER to post only to certain countries,but until it finds the targetted country i am wasting my proxy bandwidth:

So i want to check first from which countries are the urls,before running the campaign )

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You are right. This country check could be performed before any download and proxy usage. I will update the software to not waste resources.
    Thanked by 1SvetoslavStoilov
  • Sven said:
    You are right. This country check could be performed before any download and proxy usage. I will update the software to not waste resources.
    Fuckin amazing! Can't wait for this )))
  • Just updated to v 16.46 ..but this option is still missing ((( When will add it Sven?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    There is no option, I made it so that this check is performed before any download happens.
    Thanked by 1SvetoslavStoilov
  • Sven said:
    There is no option, I made it so that this check is performed before any download happens.
    Got it,thanks a lot. Btw the speed with which it checks countries from the list is phenomenal now lol.