Skip to content

Use Redirector links on Money Site

This discussion was created from comments split from: Current Statistics about Sites in GSA URL Redirect PRO.

Comments

• @Sven and other valued members of GSA community. Is it recommended to point these links on the money sites? 

I am thinking of getting this to boost the DA and DR of my domain name. Any thing to take note when doing this?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Yes, at least I use them for this purpose.
    Thanked by 1hardcorenuker
    Depends on the niche and current link profile. Sometimes I just take DoFollow (301/meta-0-seconds) links.
    Thanked by 1hardcorenuker
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    whats the purpose of the 20k 302's in there?
  • Can I get to understand this a little better?
    Are you simply creating a project and/or a multi-tier campaign using your money site URL directly? Where the only footprint in these projects are the URL Shortener?
  • rastarr said:
    Can I get to understand this a little better?
    Are you simply creating a project and/or a multi-tier campaign using your money site URL directly? Where the only footprint in these projects are the URL Shortener?
    @Sven could you outline the process you are using with these, if you'd be so kind?
    The top/main project is only using URL Shorteners with my money site as URL.
    Any tier-project added to it will then link to my money site via a URL-Shortener/Redirect.