Skip to content

more detailed change log?

love all the updates thanks

could the change log be updated to be more specific , or is there an existing forum thread log or something im missing, to tell me which new search engine/article scrapers or image/video scrapers specifically were added in the latest updates?

my point being id like to be able to see quickly whats new so i can see if i want to use the new source or not. there are so many existing sources im having trouble taking alot of time comparing an old template with old sources to a new one to try and manually single out whats new to test

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Well for details simply go to the folders and sort by date. You quickly see what has been changed and when.
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    Sven said:
    Well for details simply go to the folders and sort by date. You quickly see what has been changed and when.
    thanks, i see that for the main gsa poster software...but where do i find similar files for content generator?
    %appdata%\gsa content generator\*\...
    Thanked by 1googlealchemist
    Sven said:
    found it thanks,, had to turn on hidden items to show

in the articles folder i see Komputerswiat.pl was updated on 6-22 but i cant find that anywhere in the software? was it removed since then?
    similar question for the search engine Artado updated 6-28 ...i cant find that anywhere
    hmm "search engine Artado updated 6-28" ?
    Sven said:
    found it thanks,, had to turn on hidden items to show

in the articles folder i see Komputerswiat.pl was updated on 6-22 but i cant find that anywhere in the software? was it removed since then?
    in the search folder i see this komputerswiat file but dont see that listed in the software sources section anywhere.  

i might have just answered my own question by looking at this...the '.pl' part of it is another language and therfore not showing up in my english version?

Sven said:
    hmm "search engine Artado updated 6-28
    i dont see this one in the sources section of the program either

I dont see these in the sources section of the progam anywhere either

enabled = 0 << means they are currently not working