Skip to content

scripting question

I am beginning to learn scripting engines in SER. Right now I am learning with docuwiki engine.

In the engine script under [login_step1] I have found this code:
form id=dw__login
form name=*Login
form url=*UserSettings

I have not looked at many sites but on this particular site I can post to manually, but SER is failing. I believe its becuase the login steps are incorrect, since I have not seen in the log where SER has logged into any of the websites (200+ websites). Here is the login form http://www.freechurchmanagement.org/dokuwiki-2013-05-10a/doku.php?id=start&do=login&sectok=351372100e85b4a154681ddff1fbbfd9

> I did find the form id attribute that is correct.
> There is no form name attribute. Will SER fail to login if it cannot find the name attribute for the login form?
> in the form URL, there is no "UserSettings" in the login URL, when SER follows the login link. Will this cause SER to fail to login?

Thanked by 1cherub

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    All of the 3 variable types are checked. A form is used where it got the most matches by any of the "form name/id/class/url".
  • Turns out its not the script causing ser not to login. The websites are simply not sending an email with the password after signup. Only 4-5 send an email out of nearly 200. But when i sign up manually I am getting the emails from websites that dont send when SER signs up.
    ok, then it's probably something that SER sends wrong to register. Can you give a sample site where manual signup worked?
  • This is one I signed up on yesterday and did get the email. I have a few more as well if you need more 
    http://www.freechurchmanagement.org/dokuwiki-2013-05-10a/doku.php?id=start&do=register
  • Good to see some others looking into scripting @the_other_dude :)
    thanks, I was able to locate the issues and solved it in next update.
    Basically the captcha was not recognized.
    Thanked by 1the_other_dude
  • Sven said:
    thanks, I was able to locate the issues and solved it in next update.
    Basically the captcha was not recognized.
    There’s also a captcha on the article form sometimes as well. I don’t know if SER can handle that because it’s already defined or if it needs to be defined again? 
  • cherub said:
    Good to see some others looking into scripting @the_other_dude :)
    cheers
    Yes, I found that as well and fixed it.
    Thanked by 1the_other_dude
  • I look forward to seeing the updated engine! Thanks