Skip to content

Is GSA indexer still good?

ppl say it's useless  right now 
but if there's a good way of using it, I still keep wanna use it ( I have been using it for years)

how you guys using it?
is it still worth running?

Comments

• sshhii3sshhii3 Singapore
    no one using it?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    edited May 2022
    I still use it, but that doesn't count as Im the developer.
    However, let me add my 2cents to this anyway: The program still works but you are right in some way though. It used to work better in the past. The reason is that search engines simply don't take anything into its index anymore. All you can do is making your backlink known to search engine with this tool, nothing more. The rest is up to google and co. They decide if this is quality content to consider being indexed or just spam thats ignored.
    When you used this in the past, you could hope to see the link getting indexed within hours. Now you need to wait many days at least. Im sorry, but there is nothing I can do about it unless someone has better ideas how to lower the time.
  • sshhii3sshhii3 Singapore
    thanks a lot for your kind reply! I got the idea how to use it and it's limitation. yeah I still like it and keep using it.
  • The question then becomes, can it hurt you? I'd like to use it as well but if it has negative effects then I'd have to reconsider. Any thoughts along those lines?
  • AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
    The question then becomes, can it hurt you? I'd like to use it as well but if it has negative effects then I'd have to reconsider. Any thoughts along those lines?
    No, it won't hurt your rankings. The worst is that it's effectless.